• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pinchaser

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 26, 2012
    You know when someone hasn't posted for a few hours? Some of you have waaaaaay too much time on your hands. You should find a life other than Internet forums. Join a bowling league perhaps.

ChristMinded

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2013
    You know when someone hasn't posted for a few hours? Some of you have waaaaaay too much time on your hands. You should find a life other than Internet forums. Join a bowling league perhaps.
    While on a forum you are telling people they spend too much time on a forum :dunno:

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    I heard that he went out with PETA to boycott some local hunters and this is what happened.

Eye see what you did there...

deadrabbit5761.jpg

LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville
    For the record, I do not know, and will not speculate on, what Bunny is doing to known associate #2.

And breakfast friends #5 and #7 might or might not be identical twins. I do, however, know that their parents ****ed like rabbits.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    He was going to Lebanon (TN) as of the last time I talked to him. Haven't seen/talked since then. Might have to look his dad up.

I caught up with Bunny Sr. out to eat earlier. We were just getting down to the part about BunnyKid getting tanked on the way back and getting put in the cage somewhere between here and central Tennessee when one of those obtuse friends showed up and proceeded to monopolize the conversation (i.e., take a hint buddy--I really don't give a f**k about your air conditioner being broken, I want all the sordid details). Knucklehead didn't take a hint and I didn't have all day, so I will have to try to get the goods later. Also doesn't help that I don't have good contact information for Bunny Sr. I suppose I will just have to hope for another installment of fortuitous timing at dinner.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I caught up with Bunny Sr. out to eat earlier. We were just getting down to the part about BunnyKid getting tanked on the way back and getting put in the cage somewhere between here and central Tennessee when one of those obtuse friends showed up and proceeded to monopolize the conversation (i.e., take a hint buddy--I really don't give a f**k about your air conditioner being broken, I want all the sordid details). Knucklehead didn't take a hint and I didn't have all day, so I will have to try to get the goods later. Also doesn't help that I don't have good contact information for Bunny Sr. I suppose I will just have to hope for another installment of fortuitous timing at dinner.

So this is legit? He's really locked up?

Top Bottom