• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dredd

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2010
    Lord Goldsmith, however, appeared to take issue with the Prime Minister's pledge to act. "We must protect victims and law abiding citizens," he said.

"But we have to recognize that others have some rights as well. They don't lose all rights because they're engaged in criminal conduct."

Mr Davis said: "They certainly do lose quite a lot of rights. The Government ought to make up its mind. The Prime Minister says one thing and the Attorney General says another.

"Of course all human beings have rights, but when somebody enters your home to commit a crime they give up a large portion of them."
    So
    me critics of a change in the law have voiced concerns that burglars will feel they have to carry guns, knives and other weapons to protect themselves from householders.

That is how I see it to. Your rights end when your neighbors start. If you go around braking into houses you should lose your rights. You don't deserve to be a part of society doing that to people. :twocents: Good thread.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Dredd is really reading way back. Maybe he is obsessed with Evan... es, look outside. There isn't some guy sitting out front, is there?

I am glad someone else caught the date, I was getting ready to take esrice to task for cutting and pasting an entire article.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I reported esrice's post as it violates the copy right rules...........

:):

LOL ..... INGO was 9 days old on the original post.

I really dredd when I see two year old post being brought back.
    I guess it was well aged.
    :rolleyes:

2cool9031

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    NWI
    Yeah, according to them criminals have rights...but honest citizens don't, that is why they disarmed the people.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Criminals do have rights. When they break into my house I afford them their rights. They have the right to cease and desist by any and all means I deem necessary.:draw::ar15::patriot:

Top Bottom