• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • waloidian

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Bloomingtonian
    hats off to him as well. I think he did the right thing as well, but its really a crap shoot in these situations. He looks illegal, but he might not be, we dont know that unfortunately. He could have shot and killed the guy, then that weighs on his own conscience, which I can only assume is not pleasant. But, in this case, he kept him alive, and if it turns out that hes an illegal, they MIGHT deport him. Just yesterday, I heard that an illegal that was released from jail, ended up not getting deported, and ended up committing the murder of Chandra Levy. Go figure.

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    I say ship him back to Mexico pronto!! no trial, just dump him off in the Rio Grande or off a bridge. My tax dollars are being spent per-day to house and provide a trial for him. Perhaps a 30 cent bullet may be a better and more economical idea?

agentl074

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2008
    I say ship him back to Mexico pronto!! no trial, just dump him off in the Rio Grande or off a bridge. My tax dollars are being spent per-day to house and provide a trial for him. Perhaps a 30 cent bullet may be a better and more economical idea?

I hear about all of these cases and it makes me sick. The Levy murder case involving that Latin ... and others is very disconcerting....

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I'm awaiting the follow-up story about how the perpetrator sues the home-owner for denying him his freedom and hurting his feelings.

Bobby

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    Muncie/New Castle
    I'm awaiting the follow-up story about how the perpetrator sues the home-owner for denying him his freedom and hurting his feelings.

What about his rights as a decent, God-fearing human being? LOL I have to admire the homeowner for his self-control. After he was stabbed the worst he does is hurl the man in his pool? I'm sorry, if I was to come home and find a burglar in my house I would use any tool I could to put him down, down, down. After all, by being in my home, he has already proven to have no respect for me, the lives of my family, or of my belongings. Then again, I don't have a pool either.

I wonder if the homeowner lived alone. Would he have reacted the same if he had a wife and children somewhere in the house and he did not know their condition? In others words, use the gun to to take out the threat before they were threatened?

agentl074

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2008
    What about his rights as a decent, God-fearing human being? LOL I have to admire the homeowner for his self-control. After he was stabbed the worst he does is hurl the man in his pool? I'm sorry, if I was to come home and find a burglar in my house I would use any tool I could to put him down, down, down. After all, by being in my home, he has already proven to have no respect for me, the lives of my family, or of my belongings. Then again, I don't have a pool either.

I wonder if the homeowner lived alone. Would he have reacted the same if he had a wife and children somewhere in the house and he did not know their condition? In others words, use the gun to to take out the threat before they were threatened?

You bring up an excellent point! The subject had a weapon and was utilizing it - he was a threat to everyone in that residence....

Top Bottom