• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    I almost ordered one, then stopped. What do I need one for? Then a few minutes later I went ahead and ordered it. Having a 30min camcorder/camera with built in light and laser is useful for the stuff I do even if I never mount it on a gun!

Repped for the find :)

grimor

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2010
    Elkhart
    good price on it, but apart from incidence recording (good shoot/bad shoot) it seems bulky to have on there all the time. The video isn't very high res. I'm guessing these just didn't catch on because they are big and a pita to buy new holsters for em..

they don't seem like they'd be good for recording shots either, shooting anything more than 10ft away and you can't see the hit.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    That would make for cool AAR's! Just not for the group pics.

That is a great price.

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    Yeah, it's not as svelte as an individual light or laser... I got it more as a range toy to document the rapid fire death of zombie milk jugs and their ilk. :):

ETA: seems like it would be good for blue gun training, and training in general....

Last edited:

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    i saw this deall and thought about ordering one. but i dont want another peice of gear i probably wont use.

That's a possibility... I figured that for $100 it was worth the gamble. Plus, there's always GunBroker/Ebay/classifieds. Most ppl aren't as hooked into guns as INGOers!
    :ingo:

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    The reason I went ahead and ordered one was for SAR work, high angle, and hiking and caving. I may mount it on a gun for giggles sometime, but a very light weight, compact shockproof camcorder and light would be great. Now I have to mount a small rail section on my helmet for helmet cam! I just bought a $65 tacticool light that is only a light and will eat CR123 batteries. This thing is rechargeable.

No way I'd pay full price, but at the steep discount it became within the realm of the other things.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom