• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ogre

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    You know, if it weren't for the unwarranted and warantless wiretrapping and copying of all voice and electronic communications made within the country, you know... I just might. Almost.
    Don't forget spending like he had a D next to his name. Yeah, I pretty much don't miss him. But BHO, and the rest of big brother sure do appreciate him setting up the Patriot Act. :noway:

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    I have to say- whatever your feelings are about Bush - this billboard is about having a damn good chuckle. Just imagine the heads exploding on the Obamabots as they drive past, cars swerving slightly as they experience a sudden fit of rage.

That, my friends, needs to be a part of a hidden camera video that gets posted up on youtube.

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Let me direct you to... A better “Miss Me Yet?” billboard

missmeyet.jpg

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I miss him, he was genuine, made no excuse for being American and at no time did I ever get the feeling that he thought he was better than the guy that stood in line at a McDonald's.

Make his point known that you don't screw with America.

Granted he had some faults, he was not perfect, let it be known that he believed in the all mighty and at no time did he ever need a teleprompter for his entire speech.

My wife still drives around with the "W04" sticker on her rear window and she gets more positive thumbs up than disgruntled looks.

Newg

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Westside of Indy.
    And you don't think BHO isn't?

I have this nice lake front property in Phoenix to sell.....

I'm sure Barry and his crew are doing it. Are you implying that because they are, it's OK that Bush did. It sure sounds like it.

I think unwarranted and warrantless wire-tapping is always wrong. No matter who's doing it.

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    You know, if it weren't for the unwarranted and warantless wiretrapping and copying of all voice and electronic communications made within the country, you know... I just might. Almost.

You left out the prescription drug benefit and the claim of a right to hold anyone indefinitely, in violation of Habeus Corpus, even U.S. citizens, so long as he first declared them an enemy combatant.

Last edited:

Manan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    West Central
    No I don't miss him at all. If he hadn't been such an idiot the dems would not have won in the last election. In my humble opinion, he was a liberal lite. "Compassionate Conservatism"? Bush ranks as one of the worst presidents of all time, maybe bottom 5 or 6 or so. Just above Obama, Carter, & Roosevelt.

I do not question Pres. Bush's love for this country or his love for his family and faith. He just sucked as a President.

Top Bottom