BUSH-ERA NSA WHISTLEBLOWER MAKES MOST EXPLOSIVE ALLEGATIONS YET....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Obama & "Wiretapping"

I don't know if Obama himself was "wiretapped" under Bush but I understand Senator Obama badmouthed Bush for the surveillance that was being conducted back then. How interesting is it, assuming the above is true, that the practice has been dramatically expanded under the current administration?

Bad if you do it! OK if I do it! But then, what's new about that?

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Just talked to the biggest Romney ballwasher I know. He was campaigning for Romney 3-4 years ago. He was just bragging about bush's approval numbers going up and obamas going down. He was complaining about the media bias regarding the NSA. I asked if he cared that the NSA was spying on him during the bush years and he said as long as they were keeping us safe and he had nothing to hide. I asked him if the bill of rights matter and for the first time since I've known him, he was speechless.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I don't know if Obama himself was "wiretapped" under Bush but I understand Senator Obama badmouthed Bush for the surveillance that was being conducted back then. How interesting is it, assuming the above is true, that the practice has been dramatically expanded under the current administration?

What's worse is I've seen multiple talking heads on tv directly saying 'I'm ok with Obama doing it but whos the say I'll like the next guy in charge?"

tetsujin79

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    NWI
    ...this is the stuff, historically, that REVOLUTIONS have been made of.

Ever read about Marie Antionette and the French Revolution? They have no bread, so let them eat cake?

If that were true, you'd have to have entire sections of government dedicated to providing food and money to people to keep them satisfied to remain fairly civil... Bonus points if you can con everyone into being fixated on your moving goal posts and not the problems du jour.

500+ TV channels, 100+ types of cars, 30+ types of soda, but only 2 viable political parties?

The game's rigged, folks... :twocents:

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    You see... when all you watch is Fox News, then you likely missed all the **** they were giving Bush over this because Fox either didn't cover it, or stood up for Bush and approved it.

Now that Obama is following Uncle Gee's lead, Fox demonizes it... so if you are a Fox News guy, this might be the first time you paid attention to NSA's invasion of privacy.
    Yep. Faux News talked it up while the rest of the MSM was excoriating Bush for spying on the citizenry. They were all for it when it was Georgey boy doing the spying and lots of us were speaking out about it then. Of course, the usual suspects were all for it back then, now that it's still being done under Obama it's suddenly a criminal event for the ages. The hypocrisy is stunning.

http://youtu.be/t27ie4qFlXM

Last edited:

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Yep. Faux News talked it up while the rest of the MSM was excoriating Bush for spying on the citizenry. They were all for it when it was Georgey boy doing the spying and lots of us were speaking out about then. Of course, the usual suspects were all for it back then, now that it's still being done under Obama it's suddenly a criminal event for the ages. The hypocrisy is stunning.

http://youtu.be/t27ie4qFlXM

I saw that before. The hypocrisy is so frustrating.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica

The implication here is that a politician can be driven to support any abhorrent program, regardless of what his personal feelings on the matter are. Under threat of public humiliation or career-ending exposure, the real owners of this country can blackmail their little puppets into doing anything they want. And if blackmail doesn't gain compliance, there is always the grassy knoll.

Top Bottom