• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bloodman

Marksman
    Mar 4, 2011
    in your nightmares
    do you have any Bushmaster 30 rd mags? I bought some of your ar15 mags and they don`t work very well. I have never had a problem with Bushmaster mags with this rifle, but the ones I bought from Bradis causes failure to feed.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    I bought some of your ar15 mags and they don`t work very well.

Which mags did you buy, and what kind of failures are you having?

As to Bushmaster mags, you do realize that Bushmaster doesn't make their own mags, right? It's been quite awhile since we've had a new BM come through, but last I checked they were using USGI contract mags made by NHMTG, with BM logo'ed floorplates on them.

bloodman

Marksman
    Mar 4, 2011
    in your nightmares
    Which mags did you buy, and what kind of failures are you having?

As to Bushmaster mags, you do realize that Bushmaster doesn't make their own mags, right? It's been quite awhile since we've had a new BM come through, but last I checked they were using USGI contract mags made by NHMTG, with BM logo'ed floorplates on them.
    defense solutions group,Inc. it drives the bullet right into the feed ramp,one time it didn`t strip a round from the mag. I bought a 10rd mag directly from Bushmaster about a year ago, it does not have any markings on it. the 30rd that came with the rifle does BFI Windam ME USA, and it has a snake on it, have not had any problems with either one. I have not used the 30rd that much, but the 10rd has had probably 2000 without any problems.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    defense solutions group,Inc. it drives the bullet right into the feed ramp,one time it didn`t strip a round from the mag.

Very strange; we've sold a crap ton of those DSG mags and yours is the first complaint I've gotten about them. If you've got your receipt, you can bring your bad mag(s) back in and we can swap them out for new DSGs, other USGI contract mags, or Magpul PMAGs.

bloodman

Marksman
    Mar 4, 2011
    in your nightmares
    Very strange; we've sold a crap ton of those DSG mags and yours is the first complaint I've gotten about them. If you've got your receipt, you can bring your bad mag(s) back in and we can swap them out for new DSGs, other USGI contract mags, or Magpul PMAGs.
    ok great I will see you tomorrow afternoon

Top Bottom