• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Jsmrussell

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 26, 2013
    Bushmaster .450 Thumper on a very nice Pallmetto State Armory lower half. Comes with one five round mag made for .450 caliber ammo. It has a 20 inch barrel with 1 in 24 twist. I have a couple boxes of Hornaday ammo that will go with this also. Only 15 rounds through it shoots great. It is a powerful rifle to say the least. Even after reading the reviews it still surprised me with the raw power it has. I'm in NE Indianapolis but will travel if needed. No pics at this time but am working on that. Thanks for looking please PM info or text at 317-374-one 3four7 The cash price is $1400. There has been one offer for this but it requires a 4 week wait so if anyone's interested I'd like to sell it aquicker than that.
    I also can put this upper on Palmetto California compliant lower and that would lower the price to $1250 obo I wish I could be smart enough to post pics on this site. I've only managed it once

Last edited:

Jsmrussell

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 26, 2013
    I'm officially changing the lower on the .450 to the Palmetto State California compliant model that I have it's still a very nice lower but it allows me to lower the price to $1250 OBO. I'll be happy to bring the rifle to you especially if there is a way we can shoot it while we are there. Thanks again I also have 2 boxes of Hornaday 250 grain rounds that will go with the rifle 317-374-134seven

Jsmrussell

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 26, 2013
    I no longer have the california compliant lower so I will take the first $1000 for complete rifle on PSA lower or will trade for a 223/556 of equal value

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom