• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    i just heard a rumor that Busse will be at the upcoming 1500. Anyway to confirm this?

I WAS planning on skipping this show, but would make the trip to handle some knives.

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    I've only seen them miss one show over the past couple of years.

Ah, I thought they only hit one or so a year. Just getting into the whole knife scene and don't really know who goes where and does what.

Good to know they come that often, maybe I can skip this one and catch them at the next.:dunno:

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Yup, Mike is almost always at the 1500, unless he has a schedule conflict with a vacation, or he is sick.

But, yup, he's mostly there.

And you usually have to go on Friday to get anything good :p :D

There's usually a good selection for show and tell too, good stories, unique knives, coming up with ideas to solving society's problems.

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    How do I find or recognize their table? Gonna try to get there Friday afternoon after work, doubt I'll even buy anything still saving my pennies, but I want to compare them to the Esee's I've got now.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Depends where they hold the show.

If in the South Pravilion, he will be in the 3rd room (room to your left), along the wall twords the far entrance.

If in the East Pravilion, he will be at your 9 o'clock when you walk through the doors.

If you can't find him, that's because he's at Church's Chicken on Rural Street or at a strip club :D

He'll have a yellow table cover, "Busse Combat" banner up top, and expensive sharp sticks. Usually there will be a crowd of us just talking and shooting the breeze too.

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Hmm, I'm itching to go see them :-p. Do they bring swamp rat and scrap yard stuff too?

I'm considering ordering a sycko 911, but I'm trying to wait until I see what they have in person.

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    Hmm, I'm itching to go see them :-p. Do they bring swamp rat and scrap yard stuff too?

I'm considering ordering a sycko 911, but I'm trying to wait until I see what they have in person.

He usually does have the Busskin knives, you have to beat the hogs to the trough usually though!:eek:

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Ug. You guys are killin me :-p. I have a work meeting that is supposed to last until 3:30. I guess I can head straight there afterwards in my snazzy sport jacket.

And for clarification - do they take Amex?

Top Bottom