• ...and so much more!
  • M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Updated Busse Combat Game Wardens, AMS LE, NIP, SYKCO 911

Looking to sell a few great EDC blades. Prices are less than sticker plus tax (either Kentucky or Georgia depending where I picked them up, both are 6% so it's actually less than if you picked them up direct from Mike at the 1500) so I'm fairly firm on prices. Prefer cash FTF, but will ship them at buyer's expence either using a MO or Cashier's Check or adding enough to cover PP fees.

No trades right now, unless you have a Hinderer that you wouldn't mind trading for a GW or AD ( ;) )

Located in Brown County but work in Greenwood, prefer not to travel too much but I'm reasonable.

Okay, so

1) Satin Game Warden with pink G-10 and black spacers. Blade thickness is .135" and handle thickness is .651".

Price: $255

2) Kind of an oddity nowadays, and this one is a one of a kind, out of the "Dave Brown Custom Shop". I bought this Nuclear Ice Pick from Dave Brown 2 Blade shows ago and it caught my eye. The story was one night he got bored and called Jerry asking how to go about grinding an edge on a NIP and Jerry explained how to do it and not change the heat treat. End result was this. The edge is very steep and I did try to "even it out" a little, if I remember right, the edge is 30 or 32 degrees, shockingly, I got it close to shaving sharp. It's a stabbing SOB that's for sure. The Mother of all Prison Shanks. It's .195" thick, cutting surface of 3 7/8" with an overall of 9.5". It has been used, stabbed logs with it and card board tubes and threw it a couple times. Just kind of a cool little thing, a must have for shotgunning beers.

Price: $140

3) Anniversary Street LE, tan canvas micarta, 20th Anniversary logo, LE #67. Bought it with the intention of using it but what do you know, I haven't used it. Direct cost after shipping was $282. Let's call it:

Price: $255 SOLD

I'll update the thread in a few days, I have 1 or 2 more Game Wardens I'll add, maybe another AD, just stay tuned. I have 2 of the pink Game Wardens too

E-mail or PM me if you have any questions

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Can you show a picture of the two pink handled knives together, and maybe another more common blade (izula? swamp warden? or ?? )

I'd love to see the relational size of them.

EDIT: comparing them to a 20th anniversary mean street would be great too ;).

Last edited:
    Top Bottom