• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    if mike has a sarsqautch at the show this coming weekend it will be mine :)

I highly recommend it. The balance is great, and is a real chopper. I used it to chop up a fallen tree last weekend, and it sliced through it like it was butter.

I would really like to pick up a Gladius if he has one, but I'm not sure if the budget will allow it since I get paid the following week. Might get a Strider MT SS GG or HS Karambit if I find one.

Dentoro

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Fairland
    garybusey11.jpg

Oh sorry wrong Bussy!:ugh:

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    I'll probably be picking up a knife or two for other people, but there's nothing I can really think of that I want Busse wise. I have hopes for the ganza in a few weeks, and Chicago and KC should be awesome.

And more Busse pics

The Gladius is no longer mine though, it's enjoying life in California. Well, enjoying life as much as possible when in that state.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    And. looking thorugh this thread, it appears I've commented more than posting pics of actual knives. So.....

- Old pic, this knife is not with me anymore, it's in Germany now if I remember right. Could be Austria. I forget.

Taken after I stripped it, but before I smoothed the scales.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    And, going thorugh my imageshack account, I have more pics. Mostly of knives that are no longer with me.

SLUT duty, now lives in South Africa

Picked up at the spring KC this year, it mow lives in Australia.

Ratmandu proto I got at Blade this year, but did a favor for a BF member and sold it to him at cost.

Picked up this Muskrat at Blade this year as well, but it now lives in Austria.

And my SAR 3 user, still with me, and going strong :D

Well, I think that is it for the moment, I have a bunch of pics from the shows if anybody wants me to post them.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    2 weeks since the last post?

This needs bumped :D

Here's a knife that I'm giving away on Bladeforums right now. If you want in, you still have a couple hours until I draw the winner

And, some SCHWEEEET Busses :D

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Why are you giving the knife away?

Giving back to the community sort of thing, there's usually a good amount of giveaways over there so I figured it's my time to contribute. Besides, I have Busse shop credit so it'll only cost me something to ship it; it's my good deed for a while.

In time I'll probably do a giveaway here too. Don't know when, but I plan on something.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Jerry Busse said:
    Here it is gang! The Busse Combat Basic 10 LE.
    We listened to your suggestions and will be offering it in two different configurations. . . With a choil. . . and without a choil. . .
    Either way. . . the Busse Combat Basic 10 LE will prove to be a remarkable chopper!!!
    This will be a one time offer only!!!!!
    After this, the Basic 10 LE will be gone for good. (There are no plans for a combat grade version)
    These will be offered for a very limited time and should go up within the next week to 10 days!!!
    Specifications and Ordering procedures will be posted early next week. :thumbup:
    Let's Drink!!! :thumbup:
    Jerry :D

Here it is with a choil. . . . .
    Basic10Choil2.jpg

And here it is without a choil. . . .
    Basic10Choiless.jpg

Just a heads up :D

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    That's very cool of you to give away a scrapivore Mark. I picked one of those up off of Mike at the last 1500.

I'm drooling over that Basic 10, I might have to get one of those .... :spend:

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    Giving back to the community sort of thing, there's usually a good amount of giveaways over there so I figured it's my time to contribute. Besides, I have Busse shop credit so it'll only cost me something to ship it; it's my good deed for a while.

In time I'll probably do a giveaway here too. Don't know when, but I plan on something.

Very noble of you sir :yesway:

drbarnes

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Kokomo
    I am giving away a red white and blue D-guard for a Busse over on bladeforums... I encourage you guys to enter, who doesnt want free stuff?

911D-Guard24.jpg

911D-Guard23.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom