• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    Could you tell me anything about it? Do you have to pay? JP is 10 minutes from there and free. I drive by that place all the time and have always been curious. None the less, I could do it this week during the day....

Episcopus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2008
    Northwest Indiana
    Could you tell me anything about it? Do you have to pay? JP is 10 minutes from there and free. I drive by that place all the time and have always been curious. None the less, I could do it this week during the day....

You have to pay. Skeet and trap were about 3.75/round last I checked. I don't remember what sporting clays is, but I think it is around 20 for a 100 round course. Both the trap and skeet ranges have voice-activated throwers, which is nice if only a few people are around. Are you into trap, skeet, sporting clays or some mix of all three?

What are facilities like at Jasper/Pulaski? I know you have to bring your own thrower and birds and everything to Kingsbury.

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    I'm going to a Birthday party at the Indiana Gun Club on Saturday which will include trap shooting, and instruction from the local Range Pro.

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    I wouldn't be opposed to taking a road trip north sometime later this year, or early next year to come shoot Trap with you. I just won't be able to this weekend. ;)

I usually look out of place shooting my cheap Remington 870 pump action, with camouflage sling, and shell holder on the stock. You really don't see a lot of field guns at the Indiana Gun Club..... Just wait until I put the pistol grip on it, and the 18" breech barrel with magazine tube extension. :cool:

Episcopus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2008
    Northwest Indiana
    I wouldn't be opposed to taking a road trip north sometime later this year, or early next year to come shoot Trap with you. I just won't be able to this weekend. ;)

I usually look out of place shooting my cheap Remington 870 pump action, with camouflage sling, and shell holder on the stock. You really don't see a lot of field guns at the Indiana Gun Club..... Just wait until I put the pistol grip on it, and the 18" breech barrel with magazine tube extension. :cool:

Sounds fun. I am always up for a day of clay games. You name the day you can head north and I will do what I can to be available. I shoot trap with my dad's 1100 trap. It's a nice gun, but is still out of place when surrounded by the other guys single shot Perazzis. I shoot skeet with my 20ga Ruger Red Label. It's no Browning, but it fits in.

mrw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Damn, what a cool birthday party. Is it a package they have available or what?

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    JP has a 25 pistol, 50, 100, 225 yard ranges. It also has an area to bust clays. The range is pretty big and usually not very crowded.

Bubbajms

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Delphi, IN
    Epi, if I had my shotgun over here I'd be up in a jif, not far from me at all - but as of now, it's sitting at my dad's house in his safe. I haven't found one I liked that would work in my house yet :(

Virtus

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Fishers
    Just wait until I put the pistol grip on it, and the 18" breech barrel with magazine tube extension. :cool:

Getting ready for some three-gun with that setup?

I'm going to a Birthday party at the Indiana Gun Club on Saturday which will include trap shooting, and instruction from the local Range Pro.

Bob is a good instructor and he can really break those clays.

Episcopus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2008
    Northwest Indiana

Pistol grip, or pistol grip only?

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    Yep you bring your own thrower. We put the thrower on a spare tire and it works great. Easy to move around and stable when you are throwing.

Episcopus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2008
    Northwest Indiana
    I forgot that this weekend is the Michigan City Rifle Club's IDPA match. I shoot that every month, so this weekend doesn't work as well as I thought. Does next weekend work for anyone instead?

Top Bottom