www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Know what else is annoying as f#ck?

A bunch of grown ass adults acting like effing children arguing over effing girl scout cookies. All because they cant leave well enough alone and HAVE to be right. Dammit people, I swear its worse than my 2 teenage boys who always fight because they just have to be the one who is right and will keep going until the other one gives up. Except nobody gives up because they have to prove that they have the bigger d#ck.

Seriously grow the **** up.
    I stand by my statement about Nutter Butters. Fight me. :draw:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    First, in todays world of wokeness, no GM would not get a pass.
    So are you advocating that conservatives not fight back like with like? That is how conservatives are losing the culture war. This is an organization that is affecting girls, not just some retailer that has a policy we do not like…

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So are you advocating that conservatives not fight back like with like? That is how conservatives are losing the culture war. This is an organization that is affecting girls, not just some retailer that has a policy we do not like…
    That sounds a lot like a political question in the break room. But, I can't help but answer the question. No. I don't advocate that conservatives do stupid **** just because they're deluded into thinking that helps them win. Should be able to find a way to win by showing people how stupid the **** is. Kinda hard to do that when you're doing the stupid **** too.

Last edited:

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Know what else is annoying as f#ck?

A bunch of grown ass adults acting like effing children arguing over effing girl scout cookies. All because they cant leave well enough alone and HAVE to be right. Dammit people, I swear its worse than my 2 teenage boys who always fight because they just have to be the one who is right and will keep going until the other one gives up. Except nobody gives up because they have to prove that they have the bigger d#ck.

Seriously grow the **** up.

Thin Mints or Samoas?

Karl-just-Karl

Retired
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2014
    NE
    So.... disregarding the last two pages, any government entity, employer, manufacturer or otherwise that says they, "have to do something to ensure it never happens again".

All it means is they are going to screw over everybody to limit their own exposure to liability without actually solving the problem that caused the bad thing in the first place.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Anyone except a girl scout that comes to my door to sell something without a direct invitation from me.
    So I mentioned girl scout cookies in a legit way in this thread, and INGO took over and my signature came to fruition...

Reusing this pic again this week as it seems applicable here:

b44d79d7bce6f850bbf3aa66440e342d.jpg

Last edited:

WebSnyper

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    So.... disregarding the last two pages, any government entity, employer, manufacturer or otherwise that says they, "have to do something to ensure it never happens again".

All it means is they are going to screw over everybody to limit their own exposure to liability without actually solving the problem that caused the bad thing in the first place.
    There's no money in cures.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Anyone except a girl scout that comes to my door to sell something without a direct invitation from me.
    Nah. Not even for that. People who come to my door to sell me **** I didn't ask for...well, I wouldn't be rude to a little girl just trying to sell cookies. But I'm not buying those stale ass skanky cookies either.

I'd probably just answer the door with a cookie in my hand and a glass of milk. Like, "oh, I'm sorry. Some boy scout just came by and sold me 57 boxes of boy scout cookies. And they were WAY better than the cookies I got from girl scouts last year. This is the last one. Mmmm. See how fat they made me?"

WebSnyper

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Nah. Not even for that. People who come to my door to sell me **** I didn't ask for...well, I wouldn't be rude to a little girl just trying to sell cookies. But I'm not buying those stale ass skanky cookies either.

I'd probably just answer the door with a cookie in my hand and a glass of milk. Like, "oh, I'm sorry. Some boy scout just came by and sold me 57 boxes of boy scout cookies. And they were WAY better than the cookies I got from girl scouts last year. This is the last one. Mmmm. See how fat they made me?"
    But those aren't made out of real girl scouts...

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I shouldn't be surprised......

Rather than pick through and delete what doesn't belong, I'm just going to lock this thread.

Someone please start another thread about the same topic in the BREAK ROOM again. If it turns into the political mess like a few members have done here.......well, you can guess what will happen.

There will be no warnings if it happens in the new thread either.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Pistolpete68
    Top Bottom