• ...and so much more!
  • Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Well, I thought I'd give everyone something to laugh at since I am secure in my knowledge of 100 other things, but really dull/lacking in my gun knowledge.
    While "watching" a movie with the wife I viewed vids on cleaning a Rami and any CZ 75 (for the Shadow 2), and did so.
    Since the adage I was told was: CZs like to run "wet," I did left in a little Lucas gun oil on the rails, wiped down with my fingers instead of cloth.

Interesting to me that the 75s all seem to have the 2 marks that line up to take the pin out, but the Rami did not have those 2 marks.
    Couldn't believe how simple it all was, and have to laugh at how gmcttr had to come over to the house one evening (yes, I served pizza and beer), and initiated me on the take down of semi-autos: the beginning of my journey.

I did read about how people replace the OEM magazine springs on the Rami with Wolf springs (and the larger spring for the 14 rounder), and also changing out the recoil spring.

That's all good stuff. Just another step on the journey we have all taken and continue on with.

Top Bottom