• ...and so much more!
  • 2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    It is not an illegal gun. It may be an an illegal purchace, or being illegally in possession of a gun. For semantics sake.

[video=youtube_share;KVK0wyBNU50]http://youtu.be/KVK0wyBNU50[/video]

I would not be suppressed if this guy was hunted down and persecuted/prosecuted.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    What is it that makes people think that a camera makes them safe? This idiot walked into an extremely dangerous situation and drug his girlfriend along for the ride. Beyond stupid, well beyond stupid.

MegaTank

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2016
    Goshen
    I still dont know what he thought he was proving there? Why didnt he go to his local pharmacy and try to buy some cocaine and then go looking for it on the street. There are always going to be criminals doing unlawful things. I am certain that if you had the funds and the will you could buy just about anything. Including missles and helicopters.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I still dont know what he thought he was proving there? Why didnt he go to his local pharmacy and try to buy some cocaine and then go looking for it on the street. There are always going to be criminals doing unlawful things. I am certain that if you had the funds and the will you could buy just about anything. Including missles and helicopters.

1. The gun show loophole is a myth

2. Illegal gun sales are already illegal. Attempts to restrict firearms ownership for the law abiding won't change that nor will it have any affect on the problem.

I support his intentions but he's a fool for his approach.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    What is it that makes people think that a camera makes them safe? This idiot walked into an extremely dangerous situation and drug his girlfriend along for the ride. Beyond stupid, well beyond stupid.

That was my first thought. I can not rep you. Someone get him for me.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Which person are you referring to? The seller or the fake buyer, has he did not buy the gun.

Sorry, I was referring to the vidiographer, he is not David Gregory, he won't get a pass. He would be treated more like the folks that outed PP.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

It's the basic belief people have that nothing will happen to them.
    That's why some people mock carrying a gun.

Top Bottom