• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LtScott14

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Porter County
    Only bought some ammo and a pocketknife from them. Their firearms are brand names and prices are about same as most places. I did see a sale or two on Kel Tecs, and Heritage 22's seemed good pricing. Their rifles/shotguns looked okay, but you need an associate to show you one. A definite stop and look place, if you are on the way down to Portage, Bass Pro isn't that far off the path. Big R use to be in Portage yrs ago.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I've checked out the Big R in Warsaw. Saw a S&W .500 that is calling my name. It'll be awhile because it costs a bit over a grand.

lnholmes

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    West Lafayette/Wabash
    I bought my xd45 awhile back at the Big R in wabash when they were having a great sale there. They were busy at the time so it took a little longer than normal to buy a gun. I know the sales they have monthly vary by store but it never hurts to look. You
    Never know what you will find

LPPOsecurity

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 19, 2010
    NWI
    Big R in City has about standard prices, but they start new sales every month which is pretty cool, I picked up a laser sight walther p22 for 339 on sale for less than the regular price of one without a laser sight

Mad Man

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    LaPorte County
    I've purchased from Big R in MC a few times. Nothing but great service:) I found Bass Pro to be high priced, high pressure in trying to steer you towards a more expensive firearm. I go there to play touchy feely but not to purchase.

Thats my :twocents: on the matter!

kevincullman

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Kosciusko county
    I bought a xdm at big r in wabash about 6 months about $80.00 less than any local gun shop and it was a great deal! I still compare with my local shops because that's who i go to for the work, sure don't want them going out of business for a few bucks!

AuburnArms

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    I do sell Ruger 77/44's and I had a gentelman drive up from Wabash to buy mine do to the money he saved buying from me.

Top Bottom