• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ccomstock001

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 22, 2014
    Shelbyville
    To those of you who have purchased ammo from Freedom Munitions how long did shipping take. I placed an order over a week ago and it just finally got around to shipping and isn't expected to arrive for another week. From the time of the order to the expected arrival date is 2 weeks. I know they have been running sales everyday last month but that still seems like it is a bit too long.

Vamptepes

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 20, 2013
    Eagledale
    All the gunsites run behind this time of year. I placed an order for a barrel in the 20th and just got the shipping info today. And if you look most companies are still out of stuff. It's the end of the year with the holidays and inventory going on.

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    I don't remember how long it took but it seemed like a week before they shipped "in stock" items. Not a place to go if your in a hurry.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I placed an order on 12/15 and it's still showing as "processing." I'll give them the benefit of the doubt given the time of year but two weeks just to ship an order?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Did you order seconds? Or reloads? I ordered seconds awhile back and it took a little longer to arrive than when I ordered new ones. They have to wait to accumalate enough to fill all the orders.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    There was a banner up on their site that said due to high sales volume it may take up to 10 days to ship your order. It's been there for at least a couple of weeks.

milton

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    It's the holidays. Most of the stuff I've ordered with priority shipping two day has taken 5-10 business days. It is what it is. I try to keep my ammo supply to a point that I'm not in a hurry for an order ever.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I ordered early fall. Took maybe a week to ship. It was my first order and I got free shipping. So I wasn't very upset when it took so ling to ship. Not sure I'll order more from them. The 9mm seems pretty weak.

bocefus78

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 9, 2014
    Hamilton Co.
    Just a tip....sign up for ups alerts (create an online ups account) and ups will email you way before freedom (or xtreme) ever will. Sometimes xtreme doesn't email tracking info at all, but ups notifies you as soon as the item is set to leave the warehouse.

ccomstock001

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 22, 2014
    Shelbyville
    Just a tip....sign up for ups alerts (create an online ups account) and ups will email you way before freedom (or xtreme) ever will. Sometimes xtreme doesn't email tracking info at all, but ups notifies you as soon as the item is set to leave the warehouse.

I already have one. Freedom Munitions sent me an email first.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    It is a bit crazy. At least I didn't pay for shipping so that is a plus.

I've ordered from them a few times, but only when shipping was free. Probably about 10 days to 2 weeks to arrive each time. I'm not sure if they ship faster when you pay for shipping, and hopefully, I will never find out :-)

Quality, price, and quick. Pick 2, you don't usually get all 3.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I ordered 500 rounds of fotay today. I decided to give them a try as it was 5% off and free shipping. I am in no hurry. I have other ammo to shoot.

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    In the typical INGO fashion, NEVER let yourself run out of ammo, or powder, or boolits, etc. All the reloading component I'm loading now were ordered at least 6 months ago.

It's the end of the year, my shop has been running with half of the staff on vacations all month.

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    I just got an order from them early last week, got another pending now. They been running pretty decent sales. I am in no hurry and chalk it up to the holidays and the horrid weather.

Actually I just went and looked. I placed my last order on Dec 23. It shipped UPS ground (the only way any ammo gets shipped) on the 28th. So with one holiday and a sunday in the way it still only took 5 days. I think thats pretty dang good.

Last edited:

Joe G

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2013
    SE Indiana
    Ordered 500 rounds of 38spl 12/13. Shipped 12/17. Arrived 12/24.

I wasn't expecting anything quicker than that, and actually thought they shipped faster than expected considering how busy that time of the year is.

Dentoro

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Fairland
    Shipping is crazy this time of year because of Christmas. Add to that delay people scheduling time off and the whole backlog of the ordering glut. I'd say you did pretty well considering.

Top Bottom