• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheMachine

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I bought my first AR today! Well maybe ordered is a better word. An Aero Precision AC-15M, basically the one that agerm220 posted up there with some basic dressing. I wasn't looking for a mid-length gas barrel in an entry-level rifle but it was only $40 more than the best prices I was seeing for an M&P Sport II so why the hell not.

Waiting on Brownells to ship it to Indy Trading Post now.

TheMachine

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Yeah I really wanted to build one but when I started looking at it, it was cheaper just to buy an entry level one for what I was looking for.

Once I learn how everything works (and my wallet recovers) I plan to find a stripped lower and do an AR pistol build. Then what about a 20" barrel one? I NEED AN ADULT

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I bought my first AR today! Well maybe ordered is a better word. An Aero Precision AC-15M, basically the one that agerm220 posted up there with some basic dressing. I wasn't looking for a mid-length gas barrel in an entry-level rifle but it was only $40 more than the best prices I was seeing for an M&P Sport II so why the hell not.

Nice. Let ITP know you're on INGO. Transfers are just $15 for members here instead of their usual $25.

TheMachine

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2017
    Indianapolis
    TBH that's at least half the reason I signed up :D

Was googling for "cheap FFL transfers in Indy" and came across this forum and one of the posts about it.

That and ITP is about 10 minutes from me!

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

I think you made a good entry level choice ordering the Aero Precision. You know how to get things done. :yesway:

burt gummer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 14, 2012
    noblesville
    I think if I ever get a day off work I need some range time with the Springfield Saint and a bcm rifle, maybe even a daniel defense but those are my top 3, please don't talk about seekings or black rain lol cause I'd love to get those also but price is a little high

Top Bottom