• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Yeah, but... free beer. I mean, come on.

True Facts:
    1) met one of my shooting buddies through the INGO classifieds. Did the swap in his garage over a beer.
    2) I bought a bunch of brass from another INGOer. Picked it up from his garage. He turned out my before mentioned new shooting buddies neighbor. What’s the odds?
    3) Got another INGO buddy that ended up staying for dinner with my family.
    4) I got another buddy who owns a brewery. Doesn’t really pertain to the above conversation but it’s still cool.

But yeah I didn’t think I needed to use Purple in my first post.

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I seriously doubt you will have issues with Ingo people. I never have. Met so many of them in deals, helping them, them helping me, meet & eats, Meet & shoots you name it.
    The only issues I have meeting Ingo people FTF deals is the time it usually takes to get back on the road. The conversations are good. The folks are great.

This. I have met in parking lots at Walmart, McDonalds, Lowes, and a gun shop in Garrett, IN. All have been :ingo: members. I took back up twice, but went alone to the others after checking them out on this forum. The products ere always exactly as described, or they were satisfied that my product was exactly as I described it. The folks were honest and fair. They were friendly, and it was easy to do business with them. I am not a talker, so it was always very straight forward.

Meet/greet.

Here is the unit.

OK, it is exactly as described. Anything else I need to know?

No, just remember this is a Taurus. I just got it back from Miami. I ran three mags through it and it worked fine, but I can't guarantee anything.

OK, I understand. Here is the cash. Please count it.

Right, hope it works well for you.

Back in the car and on my way.

The only time it was a longer conversation was when I took Amishman44 with me to help evaluate an AR I was purchasing. He likes to talk, but he knows ARs. :ar15::laugh:

Good folks here on :ingo:

Longhair

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 29, 2010
    It is rude not to invite the other person over to your house and offer them a beer.

This is how it went down when BG dave was kind enough to bring a 10" Ruger MKll to my garage for me to purchase.

Shot the **** for awhile, I think he just watched me drink beer. Thanks again Dave, love the mark ll

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I usually try to make some side money by offering meth at discount prices and if they want the serial scrubbed that's an extra 100.

OurDee

nobody
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 16, 2017
    Camby
    I have the person I'm dealing withs info wrote down at home till after the deal is done. There is some where to look if I disappear. My wife knows the computer screens are left open for a clue. If it feels hinky, I call it off. That said, I have never had a bad deal with firearms involved. I still keep my eyes open.

Top Bottom