• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DocHoliday

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2012
    I was surprised to see about 20 BX25-2 at Rural King today. What was even more surprising it was the same price that you could get it at Midway minus the shipping. Is Rural King coming down on pricing?

Exodus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 29, 2011
    SWI
    I didn't see any at the Vincennes store 2 days ago as I was looking. Saw them a couple days before and went back to grab one or two. They did however have 2 m&p 9 promag mags. Very tempting to pick up 2 more.

DocHoliday

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2012
    Rual King had a 'bucket sale' that ended Saturday. You took 15% off every thing that would fit in a 5 gallon bucket. That made the BX25 mags only $25.46 each.

That sucks! I'll need to look for the sales better. I was so excited that they had them and they weren't super expensive compared to most of the things they have.

n9znd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Lafayette
    I didn't see any at the Vincennes store 2 days ago as I was looking. Saw them a couple days before and went back to grab one or two. They did however have 2 m&p 9 promag mags. Very tempting to pick up 2 more.

I picked up 4 of the M&P Promags and they work perfect. I went from needing at least 1 mag and almost paid $65 for a Promag just to have 3 total to having a total of 6 mags now. I would get on or 2 if I was you because they work fine. Jim

Exodus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 29, 2011
    SWI
    I picked up 4 of the M&P Promags and they work perfect. I went from needing at least 1 mag and almost paid $65 for a Promag just to have 3 total to having a total of 6 mags now. I would get on or 2 if I was you because they work fine. Jim

I already have 2 of them, otherwise I would have picked them up. I'm holding out for stock mags now. The promags do what I need them to for now but they are inferior to the stock mags.

BrinNutz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 26, 2012
    SBN
    The one in Niles, MI had a few dozen last time I was in there about two weeks ago.

And I picked up one of those BX-25X2's for $20 (don't ask how that happened, because I'm not sure). There were a few left.

Also, picked up one of those Frontier under the bed safes for $70. It was on clearance for 50% off. Figured, what the hell, why not because it was cheap enough.

n9znd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Lafayette
    I do not think they have the quality of the stock mags. But they did everything I asked them to do, feed,lock open etc. I will still buy some stock mags when I can but not for $100 each. Jim

Top Bottom