• ...and so much more!
  • GunsCarsPlanes

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 29, 2021
    NWI
    I apologize for potentially asking a repetitive question, but all threads I've found concerning BYO full-auto shooting ranges are outdated, exceeding 5 years, nothing within the past 12 months. I'm hoping someone has more recent information. Ideally, I'd like to find a range within a normal drive from the NWI area. My previous attempt involved an annoying 5 hour journey, which isn't feasible on a regular basis.

GunsCarsPlanes

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 29, 2021
    NWI
    Proteq is FA friendly but might be a little far for you.
    Thanks but yeah, that would be even further. To & from would probably be a touch over 6 hours. Eh whatever, at least it's winter time and I've got a while before it gets warm.

I'm going to the new NWI meetup so I'll ask around.

BravoOneFour

Marksman
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Jan 20, 2023
    kokomo
    I apologize for potentially asking a repetitive question, but all threads I've found concerning BYO full-auto shooting ranges are outdated, exceeding 5 years, nothing within the past 12 months. I'm hoping someone has more recent information. Ideally, I'd like to find a range within a normal drive from the NWI area. My previous attempt involved an annoying 5 hour journey, which isn't feasible on a regular basis.
    Machinegun excursions russiaville

BravoOneFour

Marksman
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Jan 20, 2023
    kokomo
    It’s going to be close to the same time as Linden, they’re south west of Lafayette, we’re straight East of Lafayette off 65..I saved the linden shoot as I’ve never been..I can’t find any more info on it but I might head over to check it out!
    Send me any info you get on it, I've never heard of it

Armymen3002

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2024
    Kokomo
    Send me any info you get on it, I've never heard of it
    Larry didn’t either and he’s shot there a few times! I’m definitely going to dive into it. I have the dates saved but there’s no info related to them however if they have a decent amount of people that don’t know about ours..a combination of the two events would be massive!

BravoOneFour

Marksman
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Jan 20, 2023
    kokomo
    Larry didn’t either and he’s shot there a few times! I’m definitely going to dive into it. I have the dates saved but there’s no info related to them however if they have a decent amount of people that don’t know about ours..a combination of the two events would be massive!
    I know Bryce has invited MAC a few times but he's declined. I keep hoping one day he comes out.

Brian Ski

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2014
    Michiana
    What kind of full auto shooting are you looking for? Competition/group? Pistol caliber or rifle caliber? A place for you to get away or bring a bunch of friends? There is a FOP 36 range around here that has been good with pistol calibers. For an associate membership they allow a member with up to one friend to go. If you have a few friends they can get their own memberships. I haven't been there in a few years. But it was a decent place when I went there last.

Top Bottom