• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 45-70

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2008
    Cale
    My first trip to their shop today and it won't be the last. Personable, great to deal with and highly recommended! :yesway:

agentdw

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    C&J

:+1:I agree, I have been dealing with Chi for about a year now. He is always willing to go the extra mile to get you what you need. They have some of the best prices on new firearms you will find. If you are in the area give them a try.

Koukalaka

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    91   0   0
    Jan 2, 2010
    Madison County
    +1 from me as well. I have purchased two firearms from Chi and I think he's doing a nice job building a good business.

Both of the pistols I purchased were items he didn't have in stock and ordered for me. They arrived quickly and he kept me posted on the ordering process. The prices were very reasonable and he's an easy guy to work with. Plus, a lot of his firearms are from Davidson's (a distributor) and carry a lifetime guarantee...can't beat that.

Bikerdad61

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    Sullivan
    I just met Chi this weekend and made my first purchase from him. Bought A couple Old model 3 Screw Ruger Single actions. I have to say, he is one heck of a nice guy and will get lot's more of my business. :yesway: He is a long way from me (2-1/2 hrs) but it's well worth the trip for great conversation and excellent pricing even on old collector grade firearms.

Top Bottom