• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    Ok, I saw someone mention in another thread that they've saved a bunch of money with discounts from their C&R FFL, just can't remember if they said Brownell's or Midway...

So...

What dealers/distributors/retailers/etc. give discounts to C&R FFL holders, and if you know, how do you submit a copy of yours to each one (fax, emailed photocopy, mailed signed copy, etc.)

Maybe if we can get a good list going, this could be sticky'd....

revsaxon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plano, TX
    I emailed mine over to Midway and within a day I had dealer pricing. Its amazing how much of a discount you can get on stuff...

ryknoll3

Master
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    I emailed mine over to Midway and within a day I had dealer pricing. Its amazing how much of a discount you can get on stuff...

There are some good deals to be had. You can easily pay for the cost of your license in an order or two.... and the deals USED to be even better.

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    Well the Brownells info on that site is incorrect, there's nowhere to input your FFL number on the website, you just fax or email a clear signed copy, I emailed customer service to ask about it last night.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Brownell's, Midway, AIM Surplus, SOG (southernohiogun.com) and probably a few others out there. Those are the ones with whom I recall doing business at the moment, though. You can't beat the deal... $30/3 yrs.

Blessings,
    Bill

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Brownell's, Midway, AIM Surplus, SOG (southernohiogun.com) and probably a few others out there. Those are the ones with whom I recall doing business at the moment, though. You can't beat the deal... $30/3 yrs.

Blessings,
    Bill
    I may need to email Aim, I've never gotten any sort of discount from them. I've bought quite a few guns from them since sending them my FFL.:dunno:

Dorky_D

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    Hey, can anyone give me an example of the discounts you are getting? Ammo? Accessories? Guns? What are you getting a discount on and how much?
    I realize it may vary, but I am curious. Thanks!

Dorky_D

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    BTW I found this forum post. It is a little dated, but worth a look at post 9 for dealers that allow a discount. The policy could have changed on some of these, but it is worth a look.
    C&R License

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    Hey, can anyone give me an example of the discounts you are getting? Ammo? Accessories? Guns? What are you getting a discount on and how much?
    I realize it may vary, but I am curious. Thanks!

Brownells gives a discount on items "commonly resold", which means normally no discounts on tools, but some decent ones on lowers, barrels, and small discounts on small parts, etc. Seen some discounts as much as $75 or so on some receiver combos... And some small part discounts as low as 50 cents... but it's a 2 dollar item...

Top Bottom