• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • .458socomhunter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 1, 2012
    Tipp Co
    It's too bad that I couldn't buy a few. I bet that I could sell them for at least $40. :(

I was able to score them both times. Ill sell them both to you for 85....:D That's like buy one get one free right?

The kids should be pleased to be able to shoot, and I will be as well.

Appreciate the heads up.

dvd1955

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2013
    Howard County
    Well, last Saturday, when it was posted that they were in stock again, I managed to get one box. Cabelas shipped it Monday, it arrived at the Kokomo UPS depot Tuesday morning at 7:15 AM. Hasn't been seen since. UPS is investigating. I'm thinking a UPS employee figured out what it was and snagged it - hope I'm wrong about that.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    :(
    I take it you are not as lucky as us in NWI you have a Cabela's in Hammond, IN where we can ship to store and not have to worry about paying for shipping and/or it getting stolen like that.

dvd1955

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2013
    Howard County
    :(
    I take it you are not as lucky as us in NWI you have a Cabela's in Hammond, IN where we can ship to store and not have to worry about paying for shipping and/or it getting stolen like that.
    I'm not sure if there is one in Indy, but I don't think so. Still that is an hour away and would probably cost as much in gas as the shipping. And they would be out by the time I got there. Only place I've seen them around here has been at a LGS, usually for around 11 cents per round plus tax. I can't ever get to Walmart or Rural King during the day, and if I stop by after work, there never is any.
    Dave

dvd1955

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2013
    Howard County
    Well, last Saturday, when it was posted that they were in stock again, I managed to get one box. Cabelas shipped it Monday, it arrived at the Kokomo UPS depot Tuesday morning at 7:15 AM. Hasn't been seen since. UPS is investigating. I'm thinking a UPS employee figured out what it was and snagged it - hope I'm wrong about that.
    The saga continues... After UPS has been investigating for 3 days, I get an update. The package has been found in Salem Oregon! Now they say it will be delivered by end of day this Friday.

billt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Glendale, Arizona
    I just went to the Glendale, Arizona Cabela's yesterday. All .22 ammo was picked clean. Lot's of powder, primers, and bullets. Very little reloading brass. I haven't seen any .300 Win. Mag. brass in over a year. They also had tons of 9 MM CCI Blazer Brass for $14.99 @ box. Still a bit high, but they had plenty. Cheapest .45 ACP was $24.95. Last week they had Federal American Eagle, (large primers), .45 ACP for $21.95 @ box. It appears to be returning to normal..........Very slowly. They did have .22 ammo last week. They guy said when they get it in, it's gone in minutes, even with a limit......Nothing new there.

Top Bottom