Cabela's in Hammond is selling Mosins for $99 until April 25th.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tuoder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    Meridian-Kessler, Indianapolis
    qkunH.jpg

I just pulled this out of their ad which I got in the mail today. That's a steal since you pay no shipping or FFL transfer fee.

Last edited:

tuoder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    Meridian-Kessler, Indianapolis
    Most of the local shops sold/sell them for 99$ So not what I'd call a steal, but for cabelas, it is a steal, lol

Can you point me to one near Whiting that sells them that cheap? I'd love to find some better prices.

Anyone have any more info on these? Make/Model, condition, dates....

They're all ultra common. They come with accessories. Some are counterbored. Cabela's lists them as being in excellent condition. They looked good to me when I saw them a couple of weeks ago.

Midwest Gun Exchange is right up wth (toll) road and they have been selling them for $89 and $99 for octogon i believe.

It would cost me $20 to drive there and back. That's still good to know, though.

JJenn

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    All the ones I looked at were counterbored. As of yesterday they had 9 left on the rack, unless they are keeping more somewhere else. There were 22 of them a week ago for $149.95.

StrayDog

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2009
    South West
    Any deals on them in the lower half of the state? $79 is a great price. I'd like to be able to find some that cheap around the Terre Haute area. Any leads...??

prtrrssll

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Cabelas awesome store wish they would biuld the one in Greenwood .Does anyone know if they are going to start building soon

Top Bottom