• ...and so much more!
  • danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    I visited the new Cabela's in Noblesville at Hamilton Town Center on my lunch break today. Pretty impressive turnout, very busy and a very LONG (but orderly) line. Lots of cool stuff, but I didn't pick anything up as to avoid the long lines. I'd like to check it out on a day or time when it's a little slower as to check it out a little more thoroughly. Anyone else make it out to see the grand opening today?

boogieman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    under your bed!!!
    I went about 2:30. It was crowded but still manageable. They had a few things I would like to have but held off. Had a pretty good amount of reloading stuff and also quite a bit of 22 ammo. Living only 1 mile from there could be dangerous to my wallet.

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    I went about 2:30. It was crowded but still manageable. They had a few things I would like to have but held off. Had a pretty good amount of reloading stuff and also quite a bit of 22 ammo. Living only 1 mile from there could be dangerous to my wallet.

Yeah, it's too close for "comfort" for me too. In between work and home and close enough to visit for over a lunch break.

pack-indy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    Shoshone NF
    I was at the "VIP" event on Monday and it seems like they have some pretty good stuff there and a nice store to boot. They are going to do a ton of business a that location. Prices weren't great, but competitive with other big box stores. I picked up some subsonic 300blk for a decent price. I too am close enough for this to be dangerous.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I'll probably try and make it up there eventually, just to see it. Normally I try not to venture north of 56th St.. Don't like messing with that whole northeast corridor and the associated traffic.

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    I'll probably try and make it up there eventually, just to see it. Normally I try not to venture north of 56th St.. Don't like messing with that whole northeast corridor and the associated traffic.

Hey, it's not so bad up here. The traffic can suck at times, but it's otherwise a nice place to live.

Top Bottom