• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 510picker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2017
    Martinsville
    1. I wonder if I should get one and sell my Ruger LC9; I know that the Ruger is smaller, but the Smith name for about the same money is why I bought the 642 and sold my Charter Arms 38.
    2. I could go back and read my threads where guys commented on that: Ruger acceptable (Taurus not so much), but Shield recommended.
    3. There is one for $280 with holster and maybe ammo either here or Armslist.

There was a Shield for $280 in the classifieds here, but last I looked it was marked as SPF, which is Sold Pending Funds. Buying a new one from PSA will cost $275 plus whatever your dealer charges for transfer fees. My hesitation in buying a Shield is because I already have a Ruger LC9S and don't really need another subcompact gun. I WANT another one, but I don't NEED another one :)

219Dave

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2014
    NWI
    510, I had a similar situation. I called Hammond, and they didn't have any, but said to get it online. I asked how much longer the sale would be going on, and she made it sound like we had a while. Today, back to the regular prices. doh!

510picker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2017
    Martinsville
    510, I had a similar situation. I called Hammond, and they didn't have any, but said to get it online. I asked how much longer the sale would be going on, and she made it sound like we had a while. Today, back to the regular prices. doh!

Wasn't meant to be, I suppose. The good thing is, there will most likely be other sales. Just need to get off my wallet quicker.

Top Bottom