finnegan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    Clark County
    TRADE PENDING

3757651_06_cai_fn_fal_308_w_8_mags_pouch_640.jpg

CAI Fn Fal sporter w/ 8 mags, sling, and mag pouch. This is a Clinton ban era gun so does not have a flash suppressor or bayonet lug. Rifle has some minor cosmetic wear on receiver and handguard, and some shallow scratches on the receiver from ejecting brass. Built on a Hesse metric receiver. Gun shoots fine at 200 meters (longest range in the area, can't personally attest to distances over that as I've not had the opportunity to flex its long range muscles.)

Price is $700 for rifle and three mags, $800 for the whole package. Willing to drive up to an hour to make the sale (Columbus, IN), and am more than willing to negotiate price for local (within 30 minutes from Jeffersonville, IN) and/or quick sale.

UPDATE: accepting full and partial firearm trade offers.

While I greatly prefer cash to trades, if you are close to the price point, I'll work with you if you have 5.56/.223, 5.45 x 39, or .357 magnum ammo to trade to even it out the final price.

Not interested in non firearm offers of any kind. No crossbows, no laptops, tv's, cell phones, bulk orders of neon bracelets etc.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom