• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    I love California. It's one of the most beautiful places in the country. Its politics are so screwed up though.

A small winery that's open 10 hours a week used unpaid volunteers and as result it's out of business.

$115,000 fine on a winery that was netting $11,000 annually. Why? Fairness to all other wineries and the people who were too dumb to realize that they couldn't donate their time.

Castro Valley winery fined $115,000 for using volunteers - San Jose Mercury News

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Somehow I don't think you are fully onboard with the "you didn't build that" philosophy. You need to get your mind right.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Every government that imposes an "income tax" is claiming ownership of your labor. You cannot legally exchange your time for money without their hand in it, because they are insisting that you don't own it.

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    Somehow I don't think you are fully onboard with the "you didn't build that" philosophy. You need to get your mind right.

I know. Maybe someday I'll be down with the struggle.

Every government that imposes an "income tax" is claiming ownership of your labor. You cannot legally exchange your time for money without their hand in it, because they are insisting that you don't own it.

Now you can't even give it away...unless it's sex.

Henry

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2014
    Athome

Yet still there are some who actually believe lincoln abolished slavery.

Slavery was not abolished. It was spread thinner and wider.

Slavery is alive and well.

The republic is dead.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I guess the vintner needs to bill all the volunteers for the "free" education that he provided them to offset the .gov idiocy! I wonder how this came to light? Did one of the "volunteers" get mad and turn them in because he didn't get what he was entitled to?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I say we all start digging along the Oregon, Nevada and Arizona border. Enough of us working hard enough, and maybe, just maybe we can push that rotten, anti american, anti common sense cesspool into the ocean. That state is becoming a freakin cancer to our republic.

Top Bottom