May 9, 2008
    Wabash

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    If any of these “common folk” shoot and kill or injure a “poor migrant” breaking into their house they had better be prepared to be prosecuted by the libtards in Commiefornia! The liberals don’t give a damn about the Constitution or the right to self defense.
    It’s the liberals who should be locked up for violating the principles of the Constitution! :bat:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    If any of these “common folk” shoot and kill or injure a “poor migrant” breaking into their house they had better be prepared to be prosecuted by the libtards in Commiefornia! The liberals don’t give a damn about the Constitution or the right to self defense.
    It’s the liberals who should be locked up for violating the principles of the Constitution! :bat:
    Stock up on 5 or 6 mil sheeting now to line your trunk and check to see if nowheresville out in the desert is within range of your EV

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    SEE POST #3

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    SEE POST #3
    Just try a self defense shooting in LA or San Francisco and see how the liberals will treat the self defense shooter?
    I am not arguing with you, I am just stating my opinion on liberals in Commiefornia and most past history on self defense shootings in that utopian wanna be state.

loudgroove

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2023
    Lagrange Indiana
    Wasn't Gov haircut talking about doing an anti 2nd A law modeled after the Texas abortion law? I have never met someone from there at actually votes democrat. So wont say you get what you vote for. But the state can still fall into the ocean.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    With what little info that has been released I'll wait on this one. Targeted shooting in a really expensive neighborhood has a lot of "factors" in play. We'll see how this plays out and compare it to other "confrontations" involving illegals and citizens defending themselves.
    https://www.mercurynews.com/2023/11...-co-worker-deemed-self-defense-by-das-office/
    https://www.ksbw.com/article/man-ar...lled-2-acted-in-self-defense-da-says/45977564
    https://abc7news.com/attempted-home-invasion-los-angeles-shooting-mid-city/14018481/
    https://www.abc10.com/article/news/...uder/103-16258521-2799-4b8b-b8f2-adfbcfcce233

Look, I know we like to talk smack but it's not necessarily true.

Top Bottom