• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    She was actually shocked when I came home without it today. Not good reason I guess, other than I go other things on my plate to puts my coins towards.

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    I'm having much more fun fixing all the problems created by my co-workers instead of playing games. Much more fun.

Not sure when I'll pick up Black Ops. Still wasting time on Fallout 3. :)

localone

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jul 22, 2010
    NW Indiana
    Picked it up today for the kid and well i get home plop it in the system and the system wont read the game or any other i tried...Kinda blows we were playing last night and all was fine...Time to save up for a new system

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    I picked it up this evening. I think it is fantastic. I've got the 360 version and have had no issues, and no lag. It plays very well. The campaign is a blast so far, too. Well worth the money, IMO.

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    In my honest opinion, it's mediocre. Not bad, but not great either.

Same here. It's the same ole same ole... graphics may be worse actually.

How about the game being set in the 60's and there are ACOGs (among other curiosities)?

Compared to how MW2 was, I'd rate this 3.5 out of 5.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I haven't gotten into the game much and I haven't played online but its decent. Shooters aren't really my thing, mostly play sports games. Out of the Call of Duty games I have, I think I'm liking World at War the most. MW2 was decent. I'm not a fan of the zombie mode on the games, not at all.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I picked it up yesterday after school (PC version). At this point in time I'm not very pleased with it. The graphics are so so. The new maps are an improvement. The thing that's killing me is the lag. I think I found one server that was not lag central. The guys I play with all said the same thing. I'm done until they get it fixed. I hate when companies make a huge deal of of the release. Then it's complete crap out of the gate. I realize it just got released. However, I have never bought a game upon releases with such an issue. I kind of regret buying it. MW was the best I think. MW2 was good but the maps where crap compared to the MW.

Once the lag is fixed I can turn the Graphics up a bit. Hopefully that will make it look better.

Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    I wasn't impressed with World at War or the other COD titles from Treyarch. I'd rather wait for MW3 if Infinity Ward or what is now Respawn can get their acts together and make it.

Top Bottom