• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    My daughter went to LSU. I guess that I have to root for them. The best part is they have a live bengle tiger on campus. They place it in front of the visitor's locker room on game day. It is trained to roar on command. It's kind of intimidating.

Ogre

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I am joining against my better judgement after seeing that godawful IU logo staring me in the face... btw, im new to this sort of thing, how do you make the picks? or is that not available yet?

smiley69_300

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2009
    Ripley County
    I am joining against my better judgement after seeing that godawful IU logo staring me in the face... btw, im new to this sort of thing, how do you make the picks? or is that not available yet?

Hey now easy on the IU logo. I honestly don't follow college football as much as I do college basketball. Did you figure out how to pick? If not when your at the main lobby just click your team name and all the picks will show up.

Ogre

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Hey now easy on the IU logo. I honestly don't follow college football as much as I do college basketball. Did you figure out how to pick? If not when your at the main lobby just click your team name and all the picks will show up.
    thanks, got it done, ready to win...:D

Top Bottom