• ...and so much more!
  • Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    They always go boom. G17 holds a lot of ammunition. They are proven... I'm a 1911 guy by heart, but will likely never own more than 1 that goes in a display case. Glock for me!

Field King

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    I'm not trying to start a flame/brand war - I'm just honestly curious. What's the fascination some people have with Glocks? Is it just a respect/appreciation for pure function over form? I mean, to me, they just have no sense of "style" and look, I don't know, very plain/generic. Sure, a gun is a tool, I know, but still... I like a certain look in a gun.

I'm looking to add another quality 9mm ... and I'm trying to understand the "Glock thing."
    The "me wanna be a policeman" thang:dunno:

sertboy354

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    West Lafayette, IN
    Well from my stand point i was an LEO and a glock never failed me and if i am going to put my life in the hands of a gun the R&D glock did is very impressive they just dont fail

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    I've held the glocks they don't fit my hand right, the XD9 was perfect for my hand and of course John Moses got ALL right with the 1911!

Mudcat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Warrick county
    I've tried the others extensively, 1911 way too finicky on ammo, not reliable enough for me, constantly fighting rust on a daily carry gun and I don't like the safetys. Sig P220 -P226 different trigger feelon first round and those after, too many buttons and unneedded crap. XD XDm too hard to modify finish is not very durable scratches and rusts, no need for a grip safety. M&P nothing bad to say about them mine worked well and shot well I just didn't shoot it well. If I could not have a GLOCK I would have another M&P.

I have made fun of the Glock people myself and hated them (the guns)until I got to put a lot of rounds through one.
    All plastic guns are not created equal! Not even close.

Top Bottom