Can anyone recommend a good beagle breeder?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zip

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    I know this may be a long shot, but I was wondering since ingo has a lot of dog owners. I am looking for a AKC beagle breeder. We want our son to have a dog ( our responsibility, his enjoyment) that can go with us on our outdoor adventures, and just be a good family pet.

So can anyone recommend a beagle breeder in indiana?

3point5

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2011
    Kokomo
    I know this may be a long shot, but I was wondering since ingo has a lot of dog owners. I am looking for a AKC beagle breeder. We want our son to have a dog ( our responsibility, his enjoyment) that can go with us on our outdoor adventures, and just be a good family pet.

So can anyone recommend a beagle breeder in indiana?

if it is just going to be a family pet, have you considered adopting a rescue? I personally have purchased my pet, so Im not judging...just asking.

zip

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    I personally have no problems with rescues, but after talking to my step brother, who ran a rescue for a while we would prefer a breeder.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    i didn't know there was such a thing as a good beagle.

My young male beagle who is a failed foster is wonderful in the house. You barely know he's there. Outside he is a total pain in the butt. As soon as he passes through the door it's as if he goes deaf to my voice. I have to go out & kiss him on the head & sometimes get the leash to get him back into the house. I have decided to keep him because I am afraid that someone less patient would beat him for being so naughty. It's a momma thing. I love him now so I must protect him from the bad guys.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Our local vet clinic has one that was shot in the leg they are looking for a foster/home for. There is also a notice about a one year old female that needs re-homed due to the owners moving. Both are in the Richmond area if you are interested. The vet clinic is Animal Care Alliance & their # is 765-488-1342.

HK_bach_HK

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 27, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I am an Animal Control Officer and I see numerous beagles come and go through our shelter, so there are always plenty of them up for adoption.

Top Bottom