• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    I am pretty sure that TSA screeners wear latex gloves. I doubt whether they change them before screening the next suspect.

If they do not change their gloves, are there any diseases or organisms that can be transmitted from one suspect to the next?

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    I am pretty sure that TSA screeners wear latex gloves. I doubt whether they change them before screening the next suspect.

If they do not change their gloves, are there any diseases or organisms that can be transmitted from one suspect to the next?

If they do not change gloves between molestations, they are transmitting disease. There is no "if" about it.

gage

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    underground
    I would be most fearful of catching the dreadful dumb-assery disease. It appears to be spreading like wildfire.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    I hope they are using Nitrate or vinyl as Latex is a huge allergen amongst the U.S. population. And like everyone else, I sure as hell hope they are changing gloves as there are several skin to skin dermatitis that can be transferred. Not to mention any hair host bugs. Lice, crabs. ect.

Tryin'

Victimized
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    This is how the gubmint's gonna carry out it's newest round of population control/ domestic germ warfare. . . Forget the contrails, we got GROPERS!:D

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel

OK, you're a ****ing genius! If there is one thing that will get people riled up and grossed out enough to start refusing, en masse, to be assaulted by these thugs is to start suggesting that cooties are being spread. Send the word far and wide that TSA is spreading MRSA, bedbugs, lice, VD and anything else you can think of. Let them prove they're not. Keep them on the "yuck" defensive. Want your 8 year to get crabs? Send them through an airport security checkpoint. Want your crotch eaten by MRSA? Let TSA grope you.

sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    I have a personal reason why I asked the question, I'm not trying to start any unfounded rumors. Although, I am not necessarily opposed to them in this case.

I have two total replacement Biomet knees. Last February, I and a Viet Nam leg amputee were going through screening at O'Hare. We were both routed into a cubicle for further screening. We both had to remove our trousers. He had to remove his leg.

We were both touched intimately, one after the other by the male TSO.

He did not change gloves in between his screening. Even if we had insisted that he do so, how would the next person in line know that he had just probed someone before him. He walked out of the cubicle with the same gloves on.

It was obvious that changing gloves was not part of the protocol.

Last edited:

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Actually they can spread a disease, the same one that the Nazis spread, the Communists spread, that Stalin spread, that Muselini spread, and others. It is the disease that gets the sheep to believe that what is being done to them is for their own good, and the sheep should trust the government. It's a mental disease that causes people to believe that if the government says it is good for you, it must be.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    I have a personal reason why I asked the question, I'm not trying to start any unfounded rumors. Although, I am not necessarily opposed to them in this case.

I'll go on record as a proponent. It's unhygienic, let the bastards prove they're not spreading disease. Let them prove they're not irradiating you or sexually molesting you. The burden is on them.

Noland

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    N IN
    I plan on not flying for a while. Maybe not ever.

But if that changes for some unforeseen reason, I am opting out of the scan and I will be commando and in a kilt.

Hope that you are not behind me in line. :)

rfontes

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 23, 2010
    Noblesville
    i think you'd have a better chance of catching a contagious disease/parasite while visiting a gym. ppl sweating on the equipment, someones crotch rubbing on the stationary bike seat, ppls feet in the locker room spreading athletes foot. imagine trying to explain to your wife/girlfriend that you got crabs from a exercise bike while you were at lifestyle fitness.

Last edited:

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    i think you'd have a better chance of catching a contagious disease/parasite while visiting a gym. ppl sweating on the equipment, someones crotch rubbing on the stationary bike seat, ppls feet in the locker room spreading athletes foot. imagine trying to explain to your wife/girlfriend that you got crabs from a exercise bike while you were at lifestyle fitness.

Getting a disease from something used voluntarily is one thing, getting a disease from a filthy, slimy TSA agent, an agent of your government, is entirely something else.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville

I raised this issue here

I'm also wondering what the response would be to a woman wearing feminine hygiene products. Are they gonna ask her to drop her panties and show the blood-stained item as proof? If they don't, doesn't that just defeat the purpose of a screen since anybody (well, any female, in this case, I guess) could claim "It's just a pad."

Top Bottom