• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chubbs

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Jun 2, 2009
    North of hell, south of heaven
    Thinking about getting into the hauling business, I need to borrow a quad axle. Don't have my own, but I bet I could make a killing if you would loan me yours. Must be 2014 or newer, you pay insurance and plates. I'll let you have the left over McDonalds I leave in the passenger side floor board.

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    assume what you're hauling.
    \\\\\\\

bovine-excrement-meter.gif

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    Come on Doc. They're not making fun of the guy's bad fortune, just the way he's going about the issue. If he needed a shovel or a hammer to get a job on a work crew I'm sure everybody on here would send him one.

Insurance is the big issue for the guy. He would need his own insurance policy for the vehicle. If he was to get into a wreck with the car, the car owners insurance would say "f you" because he was renting his car out for commercial reasons. As the quoted person said, if he needed a shovel for a job, I would give him one of mine.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Actually, many on this forum have been known to provide assistance to other members in need. I recall some recent fundraising done for various members and the assistance shared was rather overwhelming.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Actually, many on this forum have been known to provide assistance to other members in need. I recall some recent fundraising done for various members and the assistance shared was rather overwhelming.

That is true Mom but writing a check to help is so much easier and less liability involved than letting someone you have never met roll out in the family truckster.

Top Bottom