• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • revsaxon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plano, TX
    Welcome to our new nanny/litigiuos state. What would have been considered normal 10 years ago is now an abortion. Hell, I remember growing up and the fear of my father getting home was worse than when he actually did. Never would have dared cuss my grandmother out.

Why wont anyone thing of the children

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2009
    In a fog
    "Is that all she did? Your an idiot. Your mom and grandma care for you and your a selfish inconsiderate disrespectful little brat."

I liked where this answer was going. :D Grandma spanked him 10 years too late!

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Haha. How did you stumble across this? Reminds me of an out of control teens episode on Maury.

Boredom. There are some STRANGE questions there. "My sister and I were experimenting and now she's pregnant. How do I tell my parents?" WTF?!?

Or, "how can I get more sex from my girlfriend?" I was helpful and answered, "chloroform". :D

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    my kid knows better, she knows what I would do to her(not necessarily physically) would be far worse than anything the cops or tiny could do to me.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    My oldest daughter dropped the "I'll call the cops" bomb on me when she was 11 or 12. You should have seen her face when I handed her the phone!!

Oh, it plays out even better when you tell them "make sure the response time is quicker than it takes me to reach you."

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    Most of the garbage on those Q&A-type forums are troll questions. Just keep that in mind.

-J-

That particular post may be mae up, but I can assure you I deal with that kind of thing daily. I can't begin to tell you how many kids have called the police on their parents for very similar issues...and on the flip side there's the parents that want their eight year old arrested because he/she won't do the dishes.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    "Is that all she did? Your an idiot. Your mom and grandma care for you and your a selfish inconsiderate disrespectful little brat."

I liked where this answer was going. :D Grandma spanked him 10 years too late!

I don't think she spanked 10 years too late.... I think she started spanking 10 years too late; he obviously still needs it!

badwolf.usmc

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2011
    2 hourse SE of Chicago
    When we were little, my younger brother, sister & I were at a gas station with our step-mother when a cop pulled in. My brother had been fighting with our step-mother, he was about 8 at the time, and he decided to get back at her by leaning out the window and yelling "Help! Child Abuse!". Our step-mother tried to quite him down but he kept saying it until the cop, who was going inside to get a soda or snack, walked over and asked him what the problem was. My brother proceeded to tell the cop that he was being abused since our step-mother wouldn't go into the store and buy him a sandwich. The cop just laughed in his face and walked away. That was close to 20 years ago.

Kids, especially Teenagers, are dumb and just about anything they say should be taken with a grain of salt.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Nothing like getting dispatched to a domestic between mother and 10yr old son...:n00b: Happens all too often. They want me to fix in 5 minutes what it took them 10 years to screw up.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Spanking kids doesn't work and is very harmful to their fragile egos.

It is much better to make them dig their own graves and let them know you're not afraid to bury them and start the family over.

rjstew317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Fishers
    hey, maybe this kids mom and grandma are dirty old crackhead hookers. maybe they pimp him out for beer money. maybe they're serial man haters.

or maybe not.......................:):

Top Bottom