• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AndersonIN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Anderson, IN
    We should be making the gun fearing liberals SCARED of us politically. Make them second guess stepping on our rights, not cowering in fear from them.

They are NOT the majority, quit acting like they are. Most people don't want gun control and could care less what you carry.

My opinion is that if you have to walk around on egg shells constantly worrying about the FEELINGS of others then you REALLY don't have any real rights to begin with. You only have the ability to do what OTHERS WILL ACCEPT....................FOR NOW. That's NOT A RIGHT!

MTC

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    We should be making the gun fearing liberals SCARED of us politically. Make them second guess stepping on our rights, not cowering in fear from them.

♫ Thumpety-thump-thump, thumpety-thump-thump, look at that Frosty go! ♫

:)

Bung

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 11, 2012
    Anderson
    So, who is up for an organized open carry? I don't have any AR's to tote around but I can hold a camera steady. I have a good one, we show up at the polling place with AR's on our backs.

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Mmm--Fruit Loops--my favorite! I must confess, every time I go on a business trip and I hit that continental breakfast thing, the kid in me wins out and that's what I eat :)

Top Bottom