• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Josed

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I like that idea. Lets send him packing before the 2010 elections. Then see if we can send Barron Hill back into retierment.:rockwoot:

photoshooter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Sorry, Indiana does not have recall provision in it's laws.

But, there is a guy running for Bayh's seat that is in the Indiana legislature, and who could introduce such a bill.

Don't expect it to go anywhere right now. The established parties don't want anyone upsetting their apple card of climbing the party ladders to go from one level of governance to another.

Giving us people the ability to actually hold them accountable outside of the normal party-controlled elections isn't very popular inside the establishment.

tnek

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    It never ceases to amaze me when people used to tell me they voted for a repub president and still voted for the lying sack of dung who would be a shoe salesman were it not for his daddy.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    It never ceases to amaze me when people used to tell me they voted for a repub president and still voted for the lying sack of dung who would be a shoe salesman were it not for his daddy.

You mean his daddy, the elder lying sack of dung?

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    I have said it before and will say it again...EVAN BAYH is going NOWHERE. If republicans are dumb enough to keep voting in Richard Lugar then they have no room to complain about Evan Bayh.

T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    Id like to see an average joe type of guy so to say in there ya know someone who HAS worked in the real world and gets it. Honestly I don't know awhole lot about "politics" but I know my common sense at age 27 would be a hell of alot better than what we have now! I say vote me in and as the people we will fight for term limits, work on halting lobbing which creates corruption, a salary cap AND when ANY one that works for the American People want a raise it will be a state vote up to the people if they get a raise and how much, hell I think I will even throw in a vote to DECREASE pay. Once we get corruption cleaned up and all these donkey and elephant asses out of here we can be free once again. Yes you can vote me out if you like as well. One thing to remember though if I make everyone happy I'm not doing my job and if everyone hates me I'm not doing my job, so basically all the people that mouch off of us tax payers will hate me and thats fine by me! :rockwoot: :patriot:

Paco Bedejo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I have said it before and will say it again...EVAN BAYH is going NOWHERE. If republicans are dumb enough to keep voting in Richard Lugar then they have no room to complain about Evan Bayh.

^^ This

Put me in a dark room with both Lugar & Bayh, then give me a baseball bat. I guarantee I won't be able to tell the difference between them.

Ah...'twould be fun though, amirite!? ;)

photoshooter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    Indianapolis

I'll bite.

Why do you believe he's going nowhere?

-He's unbeatable?
    -The election system is rigged?
    -We really live in the MATRIX and our election outcomes are all just a program?
    -He's really a Cthulu, so it doesn't matter?
    -all of the above?

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    If only we could. That jerk keeps sending me emails that basically say we have to stop the out of control spending. For crying out loud he is on the team that did the out of control spending. I have a message for Bayh:

Stop peeing on us and telling us its raining.

Last edited:

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    I'll bite.

Why do you believe he's going nowhere?

-He's unbeatable?
    -The election system is rigged?
    -We really live in the MATRIX and our election outcomes are all just a program?
    -He's really a Cthulu, so it doesn't matter?
    -all of the above?

He is unbeatable in Indiana. There is no candidate on the Republican side who has any real popularity that will run against him. When I say popular Republican I mean Mitch Daniels and Mike Pence. They are the only two with remotely enough popularity and I don't think Daniels can beat him in a senate race but he has the best shot in Indiana.

M107

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2009
    Noblesville
    I heared on the radio today 2 doctors had a discussion with him about how bad the health care bill would be on the doctors and all he said was "His party needed this" well what about the people he reps.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Id like to see an average joe type of guy so to say in there ya know someone who HAS worked in the real world and gets it. Honestly I don't know awhole lot about "politics" but I know my common sense at age 27 would be a hell of alot better than what we have now! I say vote me in and as the people we will fight for term limits, work on halting lobbing which creates corruption, a salary cap AND when ANY one that works for the American People want a raise it will be a state vote up to the people if they get a raise and how much, hell I think I will even throw in a vote to DECREASE pay. Once we get corruption cleaned up and all these donkey and elephant asses out of here we can be free once again. Yes you can vote me out if you like as well. One thing to remember though if I make everyone happy I'm not doing my job and if everyone hates me I'm not doing my job, so basically all the people that mouch off of us tax payers will hate me and thats fine by me! :rockwoot: :patriot:
    You have some of the right ideas, however you are ineligible to be elected to the US Senate at this time.

US Constitution, Article I, Sec. 3 reads, in part, "...No Person shall be a Senator who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty Years, and been nine Years a Citizen of the United States,and who shall not, when elected, be an Inhabitant of that State for which he shall be chosen."

Sorry to rain on your parade. Keep those ideas and ideals, though, and come back in 2012 for Lugar's seat. Last I heard, he's not running for it again.

Blessings,
    Bill

Gunny~CQB

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Boone Co.
    Can 'em both
    I have not gotten a reply from either one of the puppets that I sent letters and faxes to. Too much Kool-Aid drinkin'. Both are operating under the "Hear No Evil, See No Evils, Speak No Evil, policies of the current ad min, unless of course they can blame it on Bush. They are just waiting it out and hoping we'll go away and forget about it.
    Lugar cost us the National CCW recognition last fall, lest we not forget that also.

slackerisme

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    Just north of Ft. Wayne
    We are screwed by the 17th amendment unfortunatly. Around 1995 or so a bunch of states banded togehter to pass recall laws. The Supreme Court shot it down saying that since these *******es are voted in by the people the states cannot remove them (go for progress). Supposedly there is a way, regarding a trillion or so signatures and a team of attorneys, but I'm fairly sure Indiana has no method installed for removal.

photoshooter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    Indianapolis
    We are screwed by the 17th amendment unfortunatly. Around 1995 or so a bunch of states banded togehter to pass recall laws. The Supreme Court shot it down saying that since these *******es are voted in by the people the states cannot remove them (go for progress). Supposedly there is a way, regarding a trillion or so signatures and a team of attorneys, but I'm fairly sure Indiana has no method installed for removal.
    Shhhhh.... don't say "trillions"... you'll attract Obamas. Them Obama's loooooove ta spend our money and they're attracted by the sound of big numbers.

We don't need no more of them progressive types around here! ;)

Top Bottom