• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • glockguy07

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    My "UserCP" shows that I have "14points"

But, I can only see my "latest reputation received", is there a way to see all the reputation points?

Thanks for any help!

Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    Getting good rep is like pulling teeth. I don't worry about it. But i give out lots of good rep. Might as well help others.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    For good rep you don't have to leave a comment. In order to leave bad rep you must include a comment

When did that change take place? Caspian accidentally left me a bad reputation point, but he didn't include a comment. He told me accidentally clicked the button and it posted a -1 in my rep.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    It has been that way since day one. Nothing has changed. In order to leave negative rep the system asks for a comment. That comment could be a . but you must type something.

To answer another question we have it set up so that your 30 most recent reputation points are displayed in your usercp

When did that change take place? Caspian accidentally left me a bad reputation point, but he didn't include a comment. He told me accidentally clicked the button and it posted a -1 in my rep.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    It has been that way since day one. Nothing has changed. In order to leave negative rep the system asks for a comment. That comment could be a . but you must type something.

To answer another question we have it set up so that your 30 most recent reputation points are displayed in your usercp

I believe you, but I can still see that rep point in my User CP. There is definitely no text, not even a ".".

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    I dunno. Try leaving your buddy negative rep :): See what happens if you don't type something in the comments box.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    A couple of taps on my keyboard and I can control anyones rep.

Give me some bad rap and I'll just make it positive. After that I'll destroy your hard earned rep and put you so far negative you will make hunter480 looks like Mother Teresa. :):

suckers.gif

Just do NOT leave fenway bad rep...... he gets kinda testy about that. :)::bat:

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio

Give me some bad rap and I'll just make it positive. After that I'll destroy your hard earned rep and put you so far negative you will make hunter480 looks like Mother Teresa. :):

suckers.gif

We're not worthy:nono::runaway:!

Big John

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009

suckers.gif

That is just funny as hell!!!

Damn you Lars now you got me googlin to find it it might be locked here but maybe I can locate it. Inquiring minds want to know..

Top Bottom