• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Trading_Fool

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    As the title says, can you send ammo to an individual in a state that allows it(Florida) and if so what requirements are there? My step dad can't find .22 and thought that I would send him a couple hundred rounds if it is legal. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks

WyldeShot

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    Greenville
    I don't see why not as long as the state allows it and the person is of age to buy ammo. You'll just have to ship using FedEx or UPS.

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    I have always well packed ammo, shipped it normally with tracking, then assumed I'd play ingnorent on ORM-D if they found out. Not one issue.

Bersalover

Marksman
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Feb 14, 2011
    Print of a ORM - D sticker, label 2 sides and take it to a UPS box store in a strip center and they will take it from there.

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    385   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    Strip Center No Workie for Me...

Print of a ORM - D sticker, label 2 sides and take it to a UPS box store in a strip center and they will take it from there.

When I tried ^^^ this at the "strip center", they turned me down--Said that I MUST go to the Hub??

I GUESS?? they just did not like my looks??HA HA..Bill.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I have always well packed ammo, shipped it normally with tracking, then assumed I'd play ingnorent on ORM-D if they found out. Not one issue.
    When the time comes and the "issue" arises you will find yourself in a heap of trouble. Amazingly, Ignorance of the issue doesn't work either.
    If it did, it would be a regular excuse in courts around the world.

Honest your honor, I didn't know you weren't allowed to take money from a bank at gunpoint. :draw:
    Ammo, any ORM-D and firearms and anything like this goes only to the HUB to be shipped if you do it properly.
    If you are doing it your way or trying to get away with something then of course try the most convenient venue.

As a former FFL Holder who sold hundreds of firearms and thousands of rounds of ammo over the interweb, I got pretty familiar with the rules.
    However also as a person with a license they would come pick the stuff up with the BBT when they dropped stuff off.

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    385   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    THANKS for the "Back Up"..

When the time comes and the "issue" arises you will find yourself in a heap of trouble. Amazingly, Ignorance of the issue doesn't work either.
    If it did, it would be a regular excuse in courts around the world.

Honest your honor, I didn't know you weren't allowed to take money from a bank at gunpoint. :draw:

Ammo, any ORM-D and firearms and anything like this goes only to the HUB to be shipped if you do it properly.
    If you are doing it your way or trying to get away with something then of course try the most convenient venue.

As a former FFL Holder who sold hundreds of firearms and thousands of rounds of ammo over the interweb, I got pretty familiar with the rules.
    However also as a person with a license they would come pick the stuff up with the BBT when they dropped stuff off.

Wart--You ARE "The Man"--Thanks for the info!! Bill.

Top Bottom