Can you top the Awesome? No, you can't, so don't even bother trying.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Look at this photo. Look at it. Bask in it's glory. Are you ready for this? It's a lion, right? In a sidecar. An actual lion in an freaking sidecar.

As if that's not awesome enough for you, it's being chased by some guy on a motorcycle. Still not awesome enough? I don't know, that's pretty awesome, but dammit, is it awesome enough? NO! Let's put them all on a Wall of Death! You just cannot contain the amount of awesome of a photo like this! Why are we not still doing stuff like this?!

205g92.jpg

Yes, this is a real picture. It is not Photoshopped.

Last edited:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    You had me at lion in a sidecar.

I know, right? It's a mother effing LION in a SIDECAR! The only thing that could POSSIBLY be awesomer would be if the motorcycle chasing was being driven by an orangutan!

jforrest

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Porter County
    How bout this one, I went to the Circus last last year and they had 7 guys on mini bikes inside a 15 foot ball all riding around the side and upside down.

The lion in the side car is pretty BA too!

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    How bout this one, I went to the Circus last last year and they had 7 guys on mini bikes inside a 15 foot ball all riding around the side and upside down.

Was there a lion? Was there even a sidecar? Were the two juxtaposed in any way? I would say Not Awesome.

blackenedman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    Although maybe not quite as awesome, I will try to dig around and find the picture of my sister and I as kids, taken at Lafayette Square, with a small-ish (if there is such a thing) lion drapped across our laps. :rockwoot: I was maybe 9 or 10, my sister only about 4 or 5... My aunt was watching us that day, and as we were shopping at the mall, there was a setup similiar to the Santa shoots around Christmas time, only you got your picture with this lion.

Needless to say, when we arrived home with the photo, my mother was furious...:nono:

Last edited:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Although maybe not quite as awesome, I will try to dig around and find the picture of my sister and I as kids, taken at Lafayette Square, with a small-ish (if there is such a thing) lion drapped across our laps. :rockwoot: I was maybe 9 or 10, my sister only about 4 or 5... My aunt was watching us that day, and as we were shopping at the mall, there was a setup similiar to the Santa shoots around Christmas time, only you got your picture with this lion.

Needless to say, when we arrived home with the photo, my mother was furious...:nono:

Was it on a Wall of Death? No?

Verdict: Not Awesome.

blackenedman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    Was it on a Wall of Death? No?

Verdict: Not Awesome.

Agreed. However, that is a grown man with a sidecar... I was a 9yo boy and it was in my lap....:cool:

It could have been a mall of death though, if things got out of hand.. :D

In retrospect, the lion pic was probably more safe than going to that mall in todays climate.:rolleyes:

Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    Why...

The photo is awesome.. I cannot disagree with that. The video is near epic.. All the best things in the Galaxy are there... Hot Chicks (Whom are not evil Zombies), and light sabers.. Awesome... Epic Awesome.:rockwoot:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    You know, I debated reviving this thread. I didn't think it was possible to top the awesome and I was content to leave the thread as a living legacy. And then I saw this.

That's right. It's Chewbacca, on a giant squirrel, FIGHTING FREAKING NAZIS.

k32ejb.jpg

Top Bottom