• ...and so much more!
  • 88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    What I didn’t see mentioned skimming through the 5 pages is there’s more issues than a handgun ban there.

The bigger problem with Canada is they have no legal right to self defense with a thing let alone a firearms. Using a firearm or any object for even a home invasion is considered “Unreasonable” Force.

So even if they reverse this and used a pistol or any firearm they are hit. And as mentioned Canadian have a different attitude they simply follow good bad or ugly!
    Sucks to be a subject of the crown.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    ...I would sit in bars there and listen to the occasional political discussion happen around me. They generally ended with "Oh well. What can you do"? They really are stuck in a subservient mentality. I'm glad I changed jobs and don't have to go there anymore.

Nice folks there, don't get me wrong. Good beer. I just don't like being surrounded by people that have given up as a matter of national identity.
    I think the difference between Kanardians and Americans is largely attributable to us fighting a violent revolution, over the course of several years, to obtain freedom from our shared colonial overlords.

They just kept asking politely for theirs, for over a century. They are nice after all.

Applies to Aussies as well.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I think the difference between Kanardians and Americans is largely attributable to us fighting a violent revolution, over the course of several years, to obtain freedom from our shared colonial overlords.

They just kept asking politely for theirs, for over a century. They are nice after all.

Applies to Aussies as well.

Truth.

Both, among others, still suck *** and bow down to that "commonwealth of nations" bull**** as well. The attitude runs deep.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    After dealing with Canucks on a daily basis for a couple years I cannot agree with the "Canadians are so nice/polite". They're ***holes. Rude, condescending ***holes. **** 'em

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    After dealing with Canucks on a daily basis for a couple years I cannot agree with the "Canadians are so nice/polite". They're ***holes. Rude, condescending ***holes. **** 'em
    Yep, ive been in and out of Winnipeg 3 times in the past 6 months.
    There thoughts on our Constitution and 2nd Amendment are interesting to say the least. Two of the engineers there are Russian-Israeli, with the thinking,
    Why do you all need those guns?

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

Yep.....could say the same of many north easterners and west coasters.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    When the rookies come, who they gonna ask for help?
    We can defend our border(s) “if” we have too, or they let us.
    Wouldn’t be no southern border free for all, you let Texans and Arizonans loose to protect themselves.

xwing

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Greene County
    Canada is turning into England. They always were close. Those who hate freedoms have won and continue to solidify their grips and make sure "the people" know they are merely subjects.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Sounds like Canada is turning into a ****hole.

Dictatorship. Pure and simple.

Makes me not want to go on vacation. We go up there every year. This august will be our first year since the Moo Shu Flu. Wife LOVES the island. She's been going since she was a kid. So I think if I said "I'm not spending my money up there" I'd get served with divorce papers. (If I'm lucky).

And when I say love, I mean LOVE. If we won the lottery she'd want to buy a house and move there. We spent a couple days there for our honeymoon. We also hit Put In Bay while we were up there. We are up on Perry's Monument and she was looking over the water at the island and started crying. She was overcome with emotion remembering growing up there and how she was finally going again. A park ranger came over and asked if she was OK. I think he thought she might be a jumper. :lmfao:

We have gone pretty much every summer for the last 20 years.

Top Bottom