• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ghunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    nap-town
    This looks like a "boots on the ground" equivalent to NORAD. We and the canuks have been directly collaborating since after WWII in order to keep the Russians away. This looks like an extension of that relationship.

The one line in this that scared me was the proposed North American Union. I don't want to think about a future where we have Canada's gun laws, everyone has our welfare laws (and $), and we all get a taste of Mexico's complete lack of laws. Imagine micromanagement mixed with anarchy, and that's what a NAU would look like.

Garb

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Richmond
    I'd take Canadian cops over ours.

The enforce Canadian laws, so I wouldn't. If I were a cop in Canada, I would refuse to enforce the laws that they have that directly violate free speech. Just the fact that they are willing to enforce those are reason enough for me not to like them. Not saying that anyone here wouldn't, but I know quite a lot of cops personally who would oppose such laws being passed or enforced here in the U.S.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    I don't see Canadian troops acting as police in the United States but in a complet breakdown situation I could see the blue helmet brigade attempting to police.

Top Bottom