• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    He did solve his own problem ... mouthed off to CM and called him a Chicken **** ... problem solved he got shootered ... best of all, we don't have to put up with his whining any longer ... win / win!
    But not sure how many of us will now survive! You know, since he supported many here with thousands of dollars! How will people eat?

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    But not sure how many of us will now survive! You know, since he supported many here with thousands of dollars! How will people eat?
    He sure didn't throw any of those thousands my way ... and with a feedback rating of 5, I tend to think he was maybe, possibly, sort of overstating his contributions a bit.

But who am I to judge ... maybe I should be pissed at the mods because he was soon going to shower me with money. And the dang mods blew it for me ... grrrr ... mods stealing my wealth ... WAIT ... isn't this the way to the shooter door? Start talking smack about the mods ... I'm sorry ... please ... I take it all back ... don't lock me out!

deo62

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Peru
    He sure didn't throw any of those thousands my way ... and with a feedback rating of 5, I tend to think he was maybe, possibly, sort of overstating his contributions a bit.

But who am I to judge ... maybe I should be pissed at the mods because he was soon going to shower me with money. And the dang mods blew it for me ... grrrr ... mods stealing my wealth ... WAIT ... isn't this the way to the shooter door? Start talking smack about the mods ... I'm sorry ... please ... I take it all back ... don't lock me out!
    Been nice knowing you

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

I think you just covered the stages of banned.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    Coming from a long time member... it's a stupid rule. There, I said it. It's INGO's rule but imo, a stupid one.

My last mistake was mixed in with a couple other posts. A mod graciously deleted all the posts. I didn't realize it was even a for sale item until checking my watched posts. It was my bad. I'm not trying to intentionally break a rule. Thankfully, I didn't get ding'd.

I'm still going to therapy for a demerit received from Que about 15 years ago. It's a scare that will never heal.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom