Not open for further replies.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    I would like to suggest everyone have their name AND their INGO name on them somewhere. I'd like to put faces and names together finally.

Should I do some INGO name tag stickers? I think I will, and anyone that wants to use them, can, or if they don't want to, that's up to them. I know I'd find it helpful to connect names to the real people. I'm terrible on remembering names. I barely remember all the Larry's I met last year. :)

Excellent. I'll PM mmpesteve and see if he can get some flyers made up for around the area here

Would be nice if we could get wider distribution of said flyers and posters. We have more time this year to accomplish that, and I will print as many as we can get distributed.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Throw them in with the flyers you print for the times and tell the no extra charge.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Should I do some INGO name tag stickers? I think I will, and anyone that wants to use them, can, or if they don't want to, that's up to them. I know I'd find it helpful to connect names to the real people. I'm terrible on remembering names. I barely remember all the Larry's I met last year. :)

Would be nice if we could get wider distribution of said flyers and posters. We have more time this year to accomplish that, and I will print as many as we can get distributed.

Im pretty sure we did name tags before but some of the shooters got confused about what some of the names were, or it was a M&S.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In

One can never be around to many Larry's. Always on the lookout for a Darryl.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    My wife is in and can do shotgun again. She won't stay long afterwards since my dad will probably be babysitting for us that day. Texted my cousin the date will see if she and her bf can make it.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    *Mule Run bump*
    ***Ammo Mule Run 3/27/2020 in the a.m.***
    (Unless Reds Opening Day is a rainout and the game is played on the 27th.)
    Route: Greesburg to I-74 to 465 probably with a stop to see churchmouse to I-65N to NWI.

All ammo, materials, equipment, brass, etc. greatly appreciated.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    :popcorn:Just waiting to see when the flyers will be ready.

Spoke with Doug at DNR today, and flyers should be finalized soon. Then I'll quickly get posters/flyers printed. Anyone willing to distribute posters/flyers to area businesses or other likely places should speak up here or contact Jedi, Don K. or myself, to get some in your hands. I'll print as many of each as we can get distributed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom