• ...and so much more!
  • DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Buddy of mine got one last summer, and couldn't make it run. Turns out he was running estate soft recoil ammo and limp wristing it. When I checked it out I was impressed with fit n finish. The slide was tight and smooth. Trigger acceptable. "For the money" it kicks ass as a combat capacity target pistol.

TheMachine

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I saw a deal for a TP9SFX (out of stock before I could get one) but it has me wanting one of those now. 5.25" barrel, better trigger, those 20 round mags.

VyWMXCz.jpg

Tyler4495

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Can't beat the TP9 for the total package out of the box. Check out the new tp9sf elite, a couple shops on the south side of indy have them and they are very nice. Similar to the G19 in size and capacity.

Tsssst

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    South Bend
    Right around 2000 rounds through my tp9sf without any issues. And even as a full size gun it disappears in my Tier 1 Concealed AGIS appendix holster.

Last edited:

1971dodge

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    I have a TP9 SF elite and have about 400-500 rounds through it and haven’t had any malfunction yet and that running a Variety of ammo through it. So far the only thing mine hates is Winchester white box can’t hold a tight grouping everything else at 25+ feet away it’s fist size grouping. I’ll take it over any Glock. The price is a great selling point too. Only thing is magazine they have to be ordered offline it seems like at least in my area.

cayce

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2018
    Carmel
    I am like you. I WANT to like one but really don't know anything about it. Instead I bought two of the Star 9mm BM from Classic arms, or J&G also sells them. They're the Spanish LEO and Military gun for over 50 years. They are all steel, 38 ounces, and Colt Commander size. Best of all $199.;);)

Top Bottom