• ...and so much more!
  • wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Thanks for demonstrating that there are idiots on both sides.

Are you saying there is evidence that hasn't been completely debunked? The Russia collusion scam was just that, something to keep the feeble minded sheep mad at Trump. There was zero truth to it, but sure tell us how we're idiots for thinking that... :rolleyes:

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Dumpsters full of completed ballots found in numerous cities, suitcases full of ballots miraculously appearing after things didn't appear to be going their way. Yeah, no evidence whatsoever, all just a big conspiracy theory. CNN says so.
    You have a cite for the dumpsters? And the suitcase thing has been debunked. Those were official ballot containers for holding opened mail in/absentee ballots. They can open the envelopes faster then they can count them so they put them in the "suitcases", it was shown on the video them being placed under the table while the room was full of people during the day.
    Are you saying there is evidence that hasn't been completely debunked? The Russia collusion scam was just that, something to keep the feeble minded sheep mad at Trump. There was zero truth to it, but sure tell us how we're idiots for thinking that... :rolleyes:
    Not trying to speak for him, but I believe he is talking about Dems and such that did or still believe that there was collusion.

Romero Zombie

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Greenwood
    The ****ing democrats have had every opportunity in the world to prove that there was no fraud. They can't do it. All they can do is hinder attempts to find the truth. This from the same scumbags who wasted millions upon millions on a ******** investigation based on allegations they made up concerning Trump and collusion with Russia. But we should all just sit back and believe them when they say "nuh uh".

The same scumbags who allow elected officials to participate in national security business after they've been caught banging a Chinese spy.

The same scumbags who done everything they can to divide this country.

But no, there's just no way on earth they would do something like this. There's no way, right?

Don't get too much sand up your nose jamming your head down in it.
    As a general rule in arguments the person making the positive claim (that the dems stole the election) has to “prove” what they say. The Dems don’t have to prove anything. If they stole this election then they are all powerful and could steal any election any time. Why didn’t they steal it in 2016?

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I'm not a lawyer, but I have watched a lot of Judge Judy shows. I doubt that, as an individual, you can sue the government for malfeasance, nonfeasance or misfeasance. What gripes me is that the loyal opposition, at this point in time, seems incapable of putting significant pressure upon the current administration to negotiate reasonable compromises.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    The ****ing democrats have had every opportunity in the world to prove that there was no fraud.
    When has that ever been the way things work in America?

"Jetta, prove you don't beat your wife."
    No, you're making the claim of wrongdoing, you prove the guilt.

In fourth grade I brought a note from my mother stating I was not from Mars. It didn't help, kids still called me a Martian. At this point I don't think there's anything that can convince some people that the election wasn't rigged.

Politics is a lot like fourth grade recess.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I'm not a lawyer, but I have watched a lot of Judge Judy shows. I doubt that, as an individual, you can sue the government for malfeasance, nonfeasance or misfeasance. What gripes me is that the loyal opposition, at this point in time, seems incapable of putting significant pressure upon the current administration to negotiate reasonable compromises.
    you can't exactly sue "the government", but you certainly can sue most all parts. You can sue the IRS, BLM, FBI...

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    When has that ever been the way things work in America?

"Jetta, prove you don't beat your wife."
    No, you're making the claim of wrongdoing, you prove the guilt.

In fourth grade I brought a note from my mother stating I was not from Mars. It didn't help, kids still called me a Martian. At this point I don't think there's anything that can convince some people that the election wasn't rigged.

Politics is a lot like fourth grade recess.
    Oh look, more condescension from someone clearly smarter than everyone else.

Ignore my point all you want, I know you know.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    The, "Jetta is condescending" shtick is getting old.

You: the evidence is obvious!
    Me: I don't see it, and more importantly the courts don't either.
    You:

Oh look, more condescension from someone clearly smarter than everyone else.

Ignore my point all you want, I know you know.
    You're telling everyone they're obvious to the evidence, but then get upset when told that evidence isn't so obvious to others (Including the courts).

My point is that continuing to complain about it won't win any election; at this point it doesn't matter.

smittygj

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 11, 2010
    Kingdom of Bahrain
    GoogleFu says;

Do you need permission to sue the government? No, but you must comply with the provisions of the Federal Tort Claims Act. In 1946, Congress passed the Federal Tort Claims Act which allows plaintiffs injured by the negligent acts of federal employees to file claims against the United States for damages

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    In regards to evidence or no evidence.

I'd also like to point out that there exist the exact same evidence for the existence of superman as there is for God, and yet some stand hard on the idea that at least one of them really does exist.

So if there is hard evidence of a stolen election it's only worth anything if you can get people to believe it.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    The, "Jetta is condescending" shtick is getting old.

You: the evidence is obvious!
    Me: I don't see it, and more importantly the courts don't either.
    You:

You're telling everyone they're obvious to the evidence, but then get upset when told that evidence isn't so obvious to others (Including the courts).

My point is that continuing to complain about it won't win any election; at this point it doesn't matter.
    How about you give not being condescending a try? Just to see how it works out. If you don't like it you can always go back.

If someone is smart enough to type on a forum they're smart enough to see the evidence. Denying it doesn't make it disappear. Claiming the courts didn't find evidence is a lie, period. The courts never saw the evidence.

"at this point it doesn't matter"

Now where have I heard something similar...... Oh yeah,
    2NHVHfhh.png

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    How about you give not being condescending a try? Just to see how it works out. If you don't like it you can always go back.

If someone is smart enough to type on a forum they're smart enough to see the evidence.
    Denying it doesn't make it disappear. Claiming the courts didn't find evidence is a lie, period. The courts never saw the evidence.
    Come'on man, how is that statement not condescending?

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Says who? The media? You out taking polls of the average American? I'm near half a century old and I've never been polled for anything.

I got a Nielsen survey in the mail last year. Talk about missing your target demographic...but they did send me a few bucks to fill out the survey. Given I haven't seen a movie in years, don't have cable, and watch very little TV via Hulu it didn't take me much time...

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Wait...are we still arguing that there is super-secret evidence?

I guess we may get to see it soon.

...but I'm sure there will be another grand conspiracy which will keep the information from coming out...even by Ms. Powell herself...somehow.

BTW- Dominion and its lawyers must be complete and total idiots because suing someone for defamation is very high on the list of "worst ways to keep your conspiracy under wraps"..."truth" being a defense to defamation and all.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Wait...are we still arguing that there is super-secret evidence?

I guess we may get to see it soon.

...but I'm sure there will be another grand conspiracy which will keep the information from coming out...even by Ms. Powell herself...somehow.

BTW- Dominion and its lawyers must be complete and total idiots because suing someone for defamation is very high on the list of "worst ways to keep your conspiracy under wraps"..."truth" being a defense to defamation and all.
    I love it, "You're suing me? Well then I'm suing you!"

What's the chances her suit goes anywhere? What's the chances that she doesn't want it going anywhere?

Top Bottom