• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

AGarbers

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Martinsville
    I am discarding my dreams of going to the Boundary Waters regularly so I am selling my Thule rack system and other gear.
    I have the following:
    -450 Crossroad Railing foot pack which converts your existing factory rack with raised side rails into full-featured Thule racksystem. Cost $179.99 new. Sell for $120.00
    -50 inch load bars. Cost S79.00 new. Sell for $40.00
    -78 inch load bars (New-never used) Cost $79.00. Sell for $50.00 (Yes, you can fit two canoes on these load bars.)
    -579XT Canoe Carrier. Cost $89.00 new. Sell for $50.00. Has Thule straps.
    No, they don’t have the optional locks. Last time I checked you could buy them at Gander Mountain.

The footpack and canoe carrier were on the vehicle for less than a year so they are basically like new. Thule has a lifetime warranty. I will make a deal for all of the Thule gear for $200.00. If you want to drive out to my house, I’ll even help you install them.
    Go to Thule - Thule Racks - Rack, Carrier, Or Hitch SolutionsFor Use With Cars, Trucks & RVs if you need more info about fitting your vehicle with Thule gear.

The paddles are Mad River brand which I think are made by Bending Branches. The sizes are 54" and 50". They are lightly used. I also have a new straight paddle that my wife gave me for Christmas a few years ago. I would take $100.00 for all three.
    The food barrel pack is made by Kondos. It is new. The barrels (2) are used. I would take $75.00 for the barrels and pack. This shows better than my picture:
    http://www.boundarywaterscatalog.com....cfm/4,42.html

The Platypus Clean Stream water filter is new in box. I believe it is the same as the GravityWorks filter but they just changed the name a few years ago. $80.00 You can look both up on Amazon.

001-6.jpg

002-2.jpg

005.jpg

AGarbers

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Martinsville
    The barrels are not bear proof. The "bear proof" barrels I have seen are smaller. Some campers anchor their food barrels in deep water just off shore so thast bears can't get a good grip on them.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom