• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Traded Away! Thanks everyone for the offers.
    I have a gently used excellant/LNIB condition Canon 20D DSLR I want to trade for a complete AR 5.56 upper. The camera has less than 7900 shutter activations on it and includes 2 batteries, a wall charger, a carrying/backpack case, 2 Gig Extreme CF card, a new Canon EOS strap, a 35-80 lens with a UV(0) filter and flare hood. I also have the original box and all paperwork and software. I purchased this new and have not had a single problem with it. I have upgraded my cameras and no longer need this one. Amazon has just the body used for $209.99 plus shipping that doesn't include batteries, lens, box, paperwork or software. I value this at about $600 due to what comes with it and it's excellant/LNIB condition. 20D's are rated for 80k-100k shutter activations. My grand daughter used this last year at the Zombie Walk in Broad Ripple. The pictures she took can be found here. You can find out more info on the camera on DPReview's site.

I'm looking for a complete AR upper in 5.56. Thinking of a mid-length or maybe a carbine. Not sure what I want just yet. Offer up what you have. The worst that can happen is I say no.
    I'm located on the west side of Indy.
    Thanks,
    Dan

Last edited:

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    [ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0002XQJFA/ref=s9_simh_gw_p421_d5_i3?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=02X6F6Q90RVCPPPGC8V8&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1389517282&pf_rd_i=507846"]Amazon has these new with a kit lens for $999.00 [/ame]I still have the blank warranty registration card.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Since I got a 5.56 upper at the 1500 I'm looking for a .22lr upper or conversion kit with mags now.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom